Topics

how to Add new org in exciting channel using node js #fabric #fabric-questions #fabric-sdk-node

Puneeth Maliya

hi team,

i am not able to add new org in existing hyperledger fabric channel using node js help help me to resolve this problem.

thanks,
Puneeth V

Tong Li

please take a look at this page. The fabric interop working group has already developed the process and code to help out with this. https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/fabric/Fabric+Interop+Working+Group

If you need any help on how to do this quickly, you can contact me on rocket chat.

Thanks.

Tong Li
IBM Open Technology

"Puneeth Maliya" ---06/27/2019 01:21:16 AM---hi team, i am not able to add new org in existing hyperledger fabric channel using node js help help