Date

TLS Renewal of certificate

Nawaf A. Alabra <alabranawaf@...>

Hello Hyperledger community,

I renewed the TLS certificate a year ago with the use of "fabric-ca-client re enroll" command and it was successfully renewed with no issues.

Now after a year I tried again to renew the certificate via the same command but I am not able to renew the certificate this time.

I am receiving the below error in console:

"certificate has expired or is not yet valid"

Hyperledger fabric version: 1.3.0

Error Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/c6wQX6m1iNbN

Re: Remove channel from the network

Nikos Karamolegkos

Any proposals for that? What is the flow (steps) I should follow for "removing" a channel? Is it enough just to unjoin the peers and orderers nodes?

assetTransfer.test.js

FemGeek

What is this folder and how to use it?

Update PeerOrg Admin Certificate #kubernetes #fabric-ca-client #hyperledger-fabric #policies

hiteshdutt05@...

Hi,

I need to update/renew/rotate certificates for my HLF network (orderer and peer).

so far using `peer channel update` command I have been able to update/renew/rotate

1.      Admin certificate for orderer org

2.      MSP certificates for orderer org

3.      TLS certificates for orderer org

4.      MSP certificates for peer org

5.      TLS certificates for peer org

But while attempting update for Admin certificate for peer org I am getting errors. Following are situations and its corresponding error output

Updating Admin certificate for peer in system channel, attempting to update the highlighted certificate

When using similar procedure as updating admin certificate for orderer, with using ORDERER MSP at the time of update I am getting an error : condition not satisfied at Consortium/SampleConsortium/Dev5PeerOrg/admin

And attempting same update while using PEER MSP, I am getting an error that one of the sub policy is not satisfied, atleast one writer is required.

I am not sure what is needed for such an update.
Please let me know if more information is needed around this.

Re: Chaincode as service go module #chaincode

Nikos Karamolegkos

Ok, I found the solution. I used wrong argument to CMD ["argument"] command of dockerfile

On 9/15/22 15:54, Nikos Karamolegkos wrote:

The error is failed to create shim: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380: starting container process caused: exec: "external": executable file not found in $PATH: unknown

On 9/14/22 18:23, Nikos Karamolegkos wrote:
I am trying to build my own custom chaincode based on fabcar. I have seen that if I change the module name in this line and then build the docker image I have problems with the deployment of the container. It is not running. How can I create my own custom chaincode without using be part of the previous module?
--
Nikos Karamolegkos
R & D engineer at ICS-FORTH
[...]

Re: Implementing custom validation GO plugin, does an example exists? #vscc

Yacov

I'm not sure what you mean by not include a real test?

The test makes the validation plugin create a file with the peer's name:

Hyperledger Fabric is an enterprise-grade permissioned distributed ledger framework for developing solutions and applications. Its modular and versatile design satisfies a broad range of industry u...
github.com

and then tests that the plugins were activated.

It's a toy example, of course, but it still proves that it works.

What do you mean it doesn't represent the interface given in the documentation?

In any case, if there is a discrepancy between the documentation and the code, you know which one wins 😉

@ Yacov, I find that the plugins in the testdata don't represent the interface given in the documentation and it does not include any real test. Any further help on this topic? _. _,_. _,_ Links: You receive all messages sent to this group. ‍ ‍
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

rmulken@...

@Yacov,

I find that the plugins in the testdata don't represent the interface given in the documentation and it does not include any real test.

Any further help on this topic?

Re: Implementing custom validation GO plugin, does an example exists? #vscc

rmulken@...

Thanks Yacov,

I will take a look at the testdata plugins : https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/tree/main/integration/pluggable/testdata/plugins

Kind regards,
Robert

Re: Remove channel from the network

Nikos Karamolegkos

If a channel is not useful anymore, is peer unjoin enough. I should somehow remove the orderers from the channel too.

Hello everyone, In my current project we are looking into building custom validation logic via GO plugin, some docs can be found here: https: //hyperledger-fabric. readthedocs. io/en/release-2. 2/pluggable_endorsement_and_validation. html#pluggable-endorsement-and-validation-logic
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hello everyone,

In my current project we are looking into building custom validation logic via GO plugin, some docs can be found here: https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/release-2.2/pluggable_endorsement_and_validation.html#pluggable-endorsement-and-validation-logic.

The thing that I'm missing is a simple example of an implementation of such a plugin. Does anyone have experience with this?

We want to be able to check for example if a token is not already spent (checking if inputs are still valid against data on the ledger).

Thanks in advance.
Robert van Mölken

Implementing custom validation GO plugin, does an example exists? #vscc

rmulken@...

Hello everyone,

In my current project we are looking into building custom validation logic via GO plugin, some docs can be found here: https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/release-2.2/pluggable_endorsement_and_validation.html#pluggable-endorsement-and-validation-logic.

The thing that I'm missing is a simple example of an implementation of such a plugin. Does anyone have experience with this?

We want to be able to check for example if a token is not already spent (checking if inputs are still valid against data on the ledger).

Thanks in advance.
Robert van Mölken

Why is minifab channelquery changing the channel data?

Brett Tiller

When the user or context specified organization does not exist in the channel being queried via command 'minifab channelquery -c [the channel] ' minifab will add the organization to the channel. This change, which should not occur, corrupts the data and causes versioning errors when the channel file is operated upon and then the changes are implemented via command 'minifab channelsign,channelupdate'.  I’m using fabric 2.4.6.

Why is this change occurring and is there a workaround?

Brett Tiller

Sr. Software Engineer

984-349-4239 (mobile)

btiller@...

https://www.linkedin.com/company/securboration

Now: Private Chaincode Lab - 09/13/2022 #cal-notice

Group Notification <noreply@...>

Private Chaincode Lab

When:
09/13/2022
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.3?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Organizer: Marcus Brandenburger bur@...

Two of the Hyperleger Labs projects (private data objects and private chain code) are collaborating to develop a "private smart contracts" capability.

Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/5184947650?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09 Meeting ID: 518 494 7650 Passcode: 475869

Re: Transaction / Assets #database

satheesh

As a application owner and contract developer, you have the flexibility to define the structure of ledger data.
You can handle it based on application needs in the contract/chaincode method which is mentioned in submitTransaction.

If data is nested and you want to store it as a JSON in the ledger, you can define args in chaincode method accordingly.

Regards,
Satheesh

On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:54:47 AM GMT+5:30, FemGeek <femgeek.massey@...> wrote:

How do I create an asset that has nested items for a property?  I have "serviceLines" listed as a parameter in the Submit Transaction function but I'm lost as to how to list the values in "await.contract.submitTransaction"? Please help if possible

Ex: ServiceLines": [
   {
    "ServiceTypeCode": "NU",
    "ServiceCode": "0250",
    "SubmittedLineItemServiceChargeAmount": "23.24",
    "LineItemProviderPaymentAmount": "2.39",
    "NUBCRevenueCode": "0250",
    "UnitsofServicePaidCount": "2",
    "ServiceDate": "20220122",
    "CAS": [
     {
      "Group Code": "CO",
      "ReasonCode": "45",
      "AdjustmentAmount": "20.85"
     }
    ],
    "ActualAllowedAmt": "2.39"
   },
   {
    "ServiceTypeCode": "HC",
    "ServiceCode": "99283",
    "SubmittedLineItemServiceChargeAmount": "826",
    "LineItemProviderPaymentAmount": "56.5",
    "NUBCRevenueCode": "0450",
    "UnitsofServicePaidCount": "1",
    "ServiceDate": "20220122",
    "CAS": [
     {
      "Group Code": "CO",
      "ReasonCode": "45",
      "AdjustmentAmount": "769.5"
     }
    ],
    "ActualAllowedAmt": "56.5"
   }

Re: two channels with the same chaincode

Nikos Karamolegkos

Or to package only if a new chaincode name/label is created. Thus, to keep the same package when I just update a chaincode (i.e only increase the sequence number, and sync with the new docker image for CaaS)

Re: two channels with the same chaincode

Nikos Karamolegkos

Thank you. It is a bit confusing with the chaincode name and chaincode label. Nevertheless, is it bad to package each time the chaincode before the deployment? Even the chaincode name is the same?

Re: unregister user ID in HyperledgerFabric. #fabric-ca-client

Tsvetan Georgiev

Hi ,

You can check the Identity section of the documentation: https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/latest/identity/identity.html and in particular the section Certificate Revocation Lists.

Regards,

Senofi

Tsvetan Georgiev
Director, Senofi Inc.

438-494-7854 | tsvetan@...

www.senofi.ca

www.consortia.io

---- On Wed, 07 Sep 2022 22:25:49 -0400 SANGWOO PARK <sangwoopark1218@...> wrote ---

Hi, all.

I was just wondering the HLF blockchain network able to "un-registering that already registered to CA" or can't.

anyone have an idea about that?

If so, please let me know and I will be really glad to know that.

Thank you
Best regards,
SANGWOO PARK
+82-10-4953-1218

unregister user ID in HyperledgerFabric. #fabric-ca-client

SANGWOO PARK

Hi, all.

I was just wondering the HLF blockchain network able to "un-registering that already registered to CA" or can't.

anyone have an idea about that?

If so, please let me know and I will be really glad to know that.

Thank you
Best regards,
SANGWOO PARK
+82-10-4953-1218