Date

Re: Query for proposed chaincode definitions

Nikhil Gupta

HI Carlos,

You cannot query the definitions that have been approved by other organizations. However, you can use the checkcommitreadiness command peer lifecycle chaincode — hyperledger-fabricdocs master documentation (hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io) to see which organizations have approved a given definition.

Nik

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 8:34 AM Carlos Eduardo Matos Ellery <carlos.ellery@...> wrote:
Hi,

Is there any way to query for chaincode definitions approved by other Orgs on the channel? If not, are there any technical/security limitations for this?

We would like to know if, just as we can sign a configtx proposal from other Orgs, we could approve a chaincode definition created by another Org. It would be nice not having to exchange chaincode definitions out of band.

Carlos Eduardo Matos Ellery

Query for proposed chaincode definitions

Carlos Eduardo Matos Ellery

Hi,

Is there any way to query for chaincode definitions approved by other Orgs on the channel? If not, are there any technical/security limitations for this?

We would like to know if, just as we can sign a configtx proposal from other Orgs, we could approve a chaincode definition created by another Org. It would be nice not having to exchange chaincode definitions out of band.

Carlos Eduardo Matos Ellery

Re: How to deploy Hyperledger Fabric network in Google Cloud Platform? #fabric

david liu <david-khala@...>

Personally speaking, it makes me uncomfortable to discuss specific cloud provider or product in an open source mail list. It might introduce commercial war here.

Regards,
David Liu

From: "Si Chen" <sichen@...>
To: Fabric@...
Date: 01/28/2021 02:39 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] plans for authentication in Fabric
Sent by: fabric@...

Hello, We've been looking at TrustId in hyperledger-labs as...

We've been looking at TrustId in hyperledger-labs as a way to allow security certificates at client to be used for authentication on Fabric.  We had a call about it last week and are thinking about exploring it some more.

Meanwhile, what are Fabric's development plans for authentication?  Does Fabric plan to have support for client side security certificates and wallets?  If so have you considered using TrustId?

-----
Si Chen
Open Source Strategies, Inc.

Video: Fighting Climate Change with Blockchain and Open Source

Query for proposed chaincode definitions

Carlos Eduardo Matos Ellery

Hi,

Is there any way to query for chaincode definitions approved by other Orgs on the channel? If not, are there any technical/security limitations for this?

We would like to know if, just as we can sign a configtx proposal from other Orgs, we could approve a chaincode definition created by another Org. It would be nice not having to exchange chaincode definitions out of band.

Carlos Eduardo Matos Ellery

Hyperledger Fabric Documentation Workgroup call - Western hemisphere - Fri, 01/29/2021 #cal-notice

Hyperledger Fabric Documentation Workgroup call - Western hemisphere

When:
Friday, 29 January 2021
11:00am to 12:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Organizer:
pama@...

Documentation workgroup call.
Agenda, minutes and recordings :https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/fabric/Documentation+Working+Group

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Re: Deprecation of Docker Runtime in Kubernetes - No access to local docker socket #docker #hyperledger-fabric #fabric

Hakan Eryargi

Hi Chintan,

It's still possible to use internal builders with containerd runtime in Kubernetes. This is achievable via dind (Docker-in-Docker).

Actually our Helm charts are supporting this since a while. See this commit:

It's only a simple setting:
--set peer.docker.dind.enabled=true

Tested again on Azure AKS, Kubernetes version: v1.19.6

We are attaching a sidecar Docker container to peer pod, but this is not necessary. Docker container can reside in a separate pod and can be shared by multiple peers. Actually Docker daemon can even run outside of Kubernetes, as long as peer can access it through TCP.

A small correction btw, using host's docker.sock is not dind. Dind is running a Docker daemon inside a Docker container.

Cheers,
Hakan

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 2:15 PM <chintanr97@...> wrote:
Correct! With HLF v2.x external builders and chaincode as an external service, we can easily migrate to remove the dependency on usage of docker socket. That is definitely one of the ways!

Apart from this, I wanted a generic call from HLF maintainers on this topic - as it would be affecting all the HLF users to migrate from internal builders to chaincode as an external service. I consider that it might be simple, but it incurs cost in production stages and also multiple channels of communication if the setup is hosted on cloud compared to on-prem.

I am not sure of the exact deadline we should be looking for from Kubernetes on this, but I think some sort of modification or highlight is required for sure - for everyone to be supported and migrated with ease.

Regards,
Chintan Rajvir

Re: Deprecation of Docker Runtime in Kubernetes - No access to local docker socket #docker #hyperledger-fabric #fabric

chintanr97@...

Hi HLF maintainers,

I have also raised a related JIRA request. It would be really helpful to get your feedback in understanding the plan of support for HLF v1.4.x as well HLF v2.x (chaincode as an internal service) - as this would be breaking change for the people to completely move to support just chaincode as an external service.

Regards,
Chintan Rajvir

plans for authentication in Fabric

Si Chen <sichen@...>

Hello,

We've been looking at TrustId in hyperledger-labs as a way to allow security certificates at client to be used for authentication on Fabric.  We had a call about it last week and are thinking about exploring it some more.

Meanwhile, what are Fabric's development plans for authentication?  Does Fabric plan to have support for client side security certificates and wallets?  If so have you considered using TrustId?

-----
Si Chen
Open Source Strategies, Inc.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Hyperledger Fabric v1.4.10 and v2.2.2 are now available!

David Enyeart

Hyperledger Fabric v1.4.10 and v2.2.2 are now available.

These releases represent the current long-term support (LTS) releases for Hyperledger Fabric.

See the full details in the release notes:
https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/releases/tag/v1.4.10
https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/releases/tag/v2.2.2

Note that v1.4.x open source is scheduled for end of service in April 2021 (individual vendors may provide service beyond that date).

Users are encouraged to upgrade to v2.2.x as soon as possible. Upgrade guidance can be found in the documentation:
https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/release-2.2/upgrade.html

Dave Enyeart

Re: Multiple orderer organizations in a single fabric network #fabric #fabric-orderer

Kevin X

This is great news. Thanks for your reply.

Hyperledger Fabric Documentation Workgroup call - Western hemisphere - Fri, 01/29/2021 11:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

fabric@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <fabric@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Fabric Documentation Workgroup call - Western hemisphere

When: Friday, 29 January 2021, 11:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

View Event

Organizer: Pam Andrejko pama@...

Chris Gabriel <alaskadd@...>

[...]

Hi there,
Yes it is possible. With hlf release 2.3.0 the application channel management is quite flexible as you can easily add orderers from different ordering sercice organizations without use of system channel (system channel in fact is not needed anymore)

https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/releases/tag/v2.3.0

This opens the door for dedicating orderers from multiple OSP to specific application channels and have much better management and operational capabilities.

Senofi

Tsvetan Georgiev
Director, Senofi Inc.

438-494-7854 | tsvetan@...

www.senofi.ca

www.consortia.io

---- On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 00:06:18 -0500 kevinx8888@... wrote ----

In a multi org fabric network, is it possible to have multiple orderer organizations each being used for different set of channels?
As an example, let us say that there are 50 channels and 10 organizations in the network. Is it possible to use one orderer organization for 25 channels and another orderer organization for remaining 25 channels?

Thanks

Error in raft consensus for hyperledger fabric network after TLS certificate rotation #fabric-ca #fabric-orderer #hyperledger-fabric #raft #tls

trinayanbhatt1@...

After the expiration of tls and admin certs of the peer and orderers in the network, I'm trying to rotate the tls certificates of the orderer by making config updates in all the channels of which the orderer was a part.

First I have updated config with the new admin certs and then changed tls cert for one of the orderer, everything works fine and the TLS rotation is successful. But after restarting that orderer with the new certs and the updated genesis file, the orderer is not able to be a part of the raft consensus:

From the debug logs output I can check that the new orderer is able to send Step requests to all the other orderers but the MsgPreVote request from this new orderer is being ignored by other orderers.

Can someone please help me with the issue as I'm stuck at this and can't move forward updating other orderer expired tls certs?

Multiple orderer organizations in a single fabric network #fabric #fabric-orderer

Kevin X

In a multi org fabric network, is it possible to have multiple orderer organizations each being used for different set of channels?
As an example, let us say that there are 50 channels and 10 organizations in the network. Is it possible to use one orderer organization for 25 channels and another orderer organization for remaining 25 channels?

Thanks

Re: Starting Orderer: Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config #hyperledger-fabric #fabric-orderer

Marek Malik <info@...>

Hi there,

If there would be anyone that could look in to the setup.
This is a part of the Kubernetes setup that I’m using to deploy on k8s cluster.

https://github.com/Marek00Malik/hyperledger-k8

The readme should describe how to start the cluster and what commands should be ran in given order.

Mauch appriciate for any help!

Marek

Od: Yacov Manevich <YACOVM@...>
Data: środa, 27 stycznia 2021 02:35
Do: Marek Malik <info@...>
DW: fabric <fabric@...>
Temat: RE: [Hyperledger Fabric] Starting Orderer: Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config #hyperledger-fabric #fabric-orderer

I believe the OU enforcement is here https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/master/sampleconfig/msp/config.yaml#L11(Enable).

From:        "Marek Malik" <info@...>
To:        fabric <fabric@...>
Date:        01/27/2021 01:12 AM
Sent by:        fabric@...

Evening again, Again I’m asking for help with the ordere. I was...

Evening again,

Again I’m asking for help with the ordere.
I was trying to understand the configbuilder.go file that identifies the NodeOUs and if the FabricNoOUs is enabled.

I’m using Fabric 2.2.1 release: https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/release-2.2/msp/configbuilder.go

At line:
https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/release-2.2/msp/configbuilder.go#L295
The nodeOUs is being loaded (I know it because the log ‘
I don’t have ‘
Specific certificate for %is not configured”  or neither “Failed loading %s certificate at [%s]: [%s]” in my logs, I would think that the file is pick up and read correctly. The only thing I’m struggling with is how and where this flag “msp.ouEnforcement” is set. It is the cause of the exception that is throwing the message (https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/release-2.2/msp/mspimplsetup.go#L190).
But I cannot find any place where this property of msp would be set, I also don’t see this being a the contents of any files either.

Can someone help with resolving my problem?

Again, the config.yaml is as follows:
NodeOUs:

  Enable: true
  ClientOUIdentifier:
    Certificate: cacerts/hlf-ca--amvoxdlt-7054-ca-AmvoxDLT.pem
    OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: client
  PeerOUIdentifier:
    Certificate: cacerts/hlf-ca--amvoxdlt-7054-ca-AmvoxDLT.pem
    OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: peer
  AdminOUIdentifier:
    Certificate: cacerts/hlf-ca--amvoxdlt-7054-ca-AmvoxDLT.pem
    OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: admin
  OrdererOUIdentifier:
    Certificate: cacerts/hlf-ca--amvoxdlt-7054-ca-AmvoxDLT.pem
    OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: orderer

Best Regards,
Marek Malik

Od: <fabric@...> w imieniu użytkownika Marek Malik <info@...>
Data:
wtorek, 26 stycznia 2021 00:40
Do:
wang dong <xdragon007@...>
DW:
fabric <fabric@...>
Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Starting Orderer: Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config #hyperledger-fabric #fabric-orderer

Just a note,
This is the log from the orderer when starting it.

Could anyone help, give any idea ? I would really appreciate anyone giving any ideas.

2021-01-25 23:28:19.265 UTC [bccsp] GetDefault -> DEBU 0de Before using BCCSP, please call InitFactories(). Falling back to bootBCCSP.
2021-01-25 23:28:19.266 UTC [bccsp_sw] openKeyStore -> DEBU 0df KeyStore opened at [/var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/keystore]...done
2021-01-25 23:28:19.266 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e0 Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/signcerts
2021-01-25 23:28:19.266 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e1 Inspecting file /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/signcerts/cert.pem
2021-01-25 23:28:19.266 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e2 Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/cacerts
2021-01-25 23:28:19.267 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e3 Inspecting file /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/cacerts/hlf-ca--amvoxdlt-7054-ca-AmvoxDLT.pem
2021-01-25 23:28:19.267 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e4 Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/admincerts
2021-01-25 23:28:19.267 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e5 Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/intermediatecerts
2021-01-25 23:28:19.267 UTC [msp] getMspConfig -> DEBU 0e6 Intermediate certs folder not found at [/var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/intermediatecerts]. Skipping. [stat /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/intermediatecerts: no such file or directory]
2021-01-25 23:28:19.267 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e7 Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/tlscacerts
2021-01-25 23:28:19.267 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e8 Inspecting file /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/tlscacerts/hlf-ca--amvoxdlt-7054-ca-AmvoxDLT.pem
2021-01-25 23:28:19.268 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e9 Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/tlsintermediatecerts
2021-01-25 23:28:19.268 UTC [msp] getMspConfig -> DEBU 0ea TLS intermediate certs folder not found at [/var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/tlsintermediatecerts]. Skipping. [stat /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/tlsintermediatecerts: no such file or directory]
2021-01-25 23:28:19.268 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0eb Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/crls
2021-01-25 23:28:19.268 UTC [msp] getMspConfig -> DEBU 0ec crls folder not found at [/var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/crls]. Skipping. [stat /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/crls: no such file or directory]
2021-01-25 23:28:19.268 UTC [msp] getMspConfig -> DEBU 0ed Loading NodeOUs
2021-01-25 23:28:19.270 UTC [msp] newBccspMsp -> DEBU 0ee Creating BCCSP-based MSP instance
2021-01-25 23:28:19.270 UTC [msp] Setup -> DEBU 0ef Setting up MSP instance AmvoxDLTMSP
2021-01-25 23:28:19.270 UTC [msp.identity] newIdentity -> DEBU 0f0 Creating identity instance for cert -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----
2021-01-25 23:28:19.270 UTC [msp.identity] newIdentity -> DEBU 0f1 Creating identity instance for cert -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----
2021-01-25 23:28:19.281 UTC [bccsp_sw] loadPrivateKey -> DEBU 0f2 Loading private key [4f147b918b9c2596e091bbfe6a82b7a502912056e4e79ee782d308b65deb67cc] at [/var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/keystore/4f147b918b9c2596e091bbfe6a82b7a502912056e4e79ee782d308b65deb67cc_sk]...
2021-01-25 23:28:19.282 UTC [msp.identity] newIdentity -> DEBU 0f3 Creating identity instance for cert -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
[...]
2021-01-25 23:28:19.282 UTC [msp] setupSigningIdentity -> DEBU 0f4 Signing identity expires at 2022-01-25 23:26:00 +0000 UTC
2021-01-25 23:28:19.283 UTC [msp] GetDefaultSigningIdentity -> DEBU 0f5 Obtaining default signing identity
2021-01-25 23:28:19.285 UTC [orderer.common.server] initializeServerConfig -> INFO 0f6 Starting orderer with TLS enabled
2021-01-25 23:28:19.285 UTC [orderer.common.server] createLedgerFactory -> DEBU 0f7 Ledger dir: /var/hyperledger/production/orderer
2021-01-25 23:28:19.285 UTC [kvledger.util] CreateDirIfMissing -> DEBU 0f8 CreateDirIfMissing [/var/hyperledger/production/orderer/index/]
2021-01-25 23:28:19.285 UTC [kvledger.util] logDirStatus -> DEBU 0f9 Before creating dir - [/var/hyperledger/production/orderer/index/] exists
2021-01-25 23:28:19.286 UTC [kvledger.util] logDirStatus -> DEBU 0fa After creating dir - [/var/hyperledger/production/orderer/index/] exists
2021-01-25 23:28:19.292 UTC [leveldbhelper] openDBAndCheckFormat -> DEBU 0fb Checking for db format at path [/var/hyperledger/production/orderer/index]
2021-01-25 23:28:19.292 UTC [leveldbhelper] openDBAndCheckFormat -> DEBU 0fc format is latest, nothing to do
2021-01-25 23:28:19.293 UTC [common.channelconfig] NewStandardValues -> DEBU 0fd Initializing protos for *channelconfig.ChannelProtos
2021-01-25 23:28:19.293 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 0fe Processing field: HashingAlgorithm
2021-01-25 23:28:19.293 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 0ff Processing field: BlockDataHashingStructure
2021-01-25 23:28:19.293 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 100 Processing field: OrdererAddresses
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 101 Processing field: Consortium
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 102 Processing field: Capabilities
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] NewStandardValues -> DEBU 103 Initializing protos for *channelconfig.OrdererProtos
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 104 Processing field: ConsensusType
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 105 Processing field: BatchSize
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 106 Processing field: BatchTimeout
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 107 Processing field: KafkaBrokers
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 108 Processing field: ChannelRestrictions
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 109 Processing field: Capabilities
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] NewStandardValues -> DEBU 10a Initializing protos for *channelconfig.OrdererOrgProtos
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 10b Processing field: Endpoints
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] NewStandardValues -> DEBU 10c Initializing protos for *channelconfig.OrganizationProtos
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 10d Processing field: MSP
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] validateMSP -> DEBU 10e Setting up MSP for org AmvoxDLTMSP
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [msp] newBccspMsp -> DEBU 10f Creating BCCSP-based MSP instance
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [msp] New -> DEBU 110 Creating Cache-MSP instance
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [msp] Setup -> DEBU 111 Setting up MSP instance AmvoxDLTMSP
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [msp.identity] newIdentity -> DEBU 112 Creating identity instance for cert -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [orderer.common.server] Main -> PANI 113 Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config: setting up the MSP manager failed: administrators must be declared when no admin ou classification is set
panic: Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config: setting up the MSP manager failed: administrators must be declared when no admin ou classification is set

goroutine 1 [running]:
go.uber.org/zap/zapcore.(*CheckedEntry).Write(0xc0000d73f0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/zapcore/entry.go:230 +0x545
go.uber.org/zap.(*SugaredLogger).log(0xc0000102e8, 0x11aff04, 0x1025645, 0x25, 0xc0001a98e8, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/sugar.go:234 +0x100
go.uber.org/zap.(*SugaredLogger).Panicf(...)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/sugar.go:159
github.com/hyperledger/fabric/common/flogging.(*FabricLogger).Panicf(...)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/common/flogging/zap.go:74
github.com/hyperledger/fabric/orderer/common/server.Main()
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/orderer/common/server/main.go:118 +0x1c83
main.main()
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/cmd/orderer/main.go:15 +0x20

Best Regards,
Marek Malik

Od: <fabric@...> w imieniu użytkownika Marek Malik <info@...>
Data:
poniedziałek, 25 stycznia 2021 23:02
Do:
wang dong <xdragon007@...>
DW:
fabric <fabric@...>
Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Starting Orderer: Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config #hyperledger-fabric #fabric-orderer

Thank you Wang,

But as I mentioned, I already have a config.yaml file in the msp folder. The cert that is referenced in that file exists.
Any other idea?

Best Regards,
Marek Malik

Od: wang dong <xdragon007@...>
Data:
poniedziałek, 25 stycznia 2021 08:14
Do:
Marek Malik <info@...>
DW:
fabric <fabric@...>
Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Starting Orderer: Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config #hyperledger-fabric #fabric-orderer

Hi Marek,

You can find the solution here. https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/master/docs/source/deployorderer/ordererdeploy.md#when-you-start-the-orderer-it-fails-with-the-following-error-1

[...]

Updated Event: Hyperledger Fabric samples workgroup #cal-invite

Hyperledger Fabric samples workgroup

When:
Wednesday, 7 October 2020
9:00am to 9:30am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Wednesday, through Tuesday, 9 February 2021

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.3?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Organizer: Dave Enyeart enyeart@...

Join Zoom Meeting