Date

Errors seen when setting logspout with fabric 2.2

satheesh

Errors seen when setting logspout with fabric 2.2
Any pointers is appreciated.

Following steps described here to setup logspout: https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/release-2.2/deploy_chaincode.html

Running this produces below errors: ./monitordocker.sh net_test Starting monitoring on all containers on the network net_test xxxx docker: Error response from daemon: network net_test not found. curl: (7) Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 8000: Connection refused

xxx@xxxx:/home/fabric/fabric-samples/test-network# xxx@xxxx:/home/fabric/fabric-samples/test-network# ./monitordocker.sh Starting monitoring on all containers on the network basicnetwork_basic xxxx docker: Error response from daemon: network basicnetwork_basic not found. curl: (7) Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 8000: Connection refused

xxx@xxxx:/home/fabric/fabric-samples/test-network# xxxx@xxxx:/home/fabric/fabric-samples/test-network# ./monitordocker.sh net_basic Starting monitoring on all containers on the network net_basic xxxx docker: Error response from daemon: network net_basic not found. curl: (7) Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 8000: Connection refused

-Satheesh

Re: Running same application from multiple users

conanoc

Yes. You can have multiple fabric users in the CitizenOrg. But, it will bring no benefit because inhabitants will not update the ledger, while it will make the inhabitant-application more complicated.
We could consider the staff-application to have multiple fabric users in the CityOrg. It will enable us to track who updated the ledger and it will not make the staff-application complicated assuming that there will be only several users in the CityOrg.

Fabric contributor meeting - April 14, 2021

David Enyeart

Hyperledger Fabric Contributor Meeting

When: Every other Wednesday 9am US Eastern, 13:00 UTC

Where: https://zoom.us/j/5184947650?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Agendas and Recordings: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/fabric/Contributor+Meetings

Agenda for April 14, 2021

- Orderer ledger pruning/snapshots RFC - https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-rfcs/pull/44 - Vitalii Demianets

Re: Running same application from multiple users

Jayakar <Jayakar_J_Joseph@...>

Proposing the interested to join at a Collaborative partnership network to build a Global Digital Healthcare Infrastructure by Integrated Apps & Devices in Hyperledger framework to proceed with a ‘Global Digital Human Coronavirus Harmful Mutants & lineage Control (HCHMC) Program by WHO. They may deploy a local native hybrid cloud server of Digital Cluster Control (DCC) Node with a cluster of 3 to 10 Digitizable Healthcare centers (DH) of Hospitals, Nursing homes, Clinics and Primary Health centers at their preferred locations.

For more details on this to enroll as a collaborative partner for this project, they may please contact, Department of Research for Health, World Health Organization to participate in this project for the revival of humanity from this pandemic crisis, sustainably.

Subsequently these collaborative partners may discuss between them at Hyperledger groups and Meetups, to integrate their developments in this framework, by receiving technology resources from this Department, that shall be deployed in CI/CD strategy, governed by this Department.

From: spectre-@...
Sent by: fabric@...
To: fabric@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Channel policy #hyperledger-fabric
Date: Mon, Apr 12, 2021 10:40 AM

[...]

Channel policy with affiliations #hyperledger-fabric

spectre-@...

Hi, we have a basic commercial network that apart from having admins, nodes and clients, we need to have users (individual citizens) that transact on the network. The problem is that we need to give users a role that is not client, because this is nota scalable solution and won't be a sustainable infrastructure for future additions. We need to implement this for various reasons, one of them being that users should only be able to invoke chaincode, and not have access to other resources like event registration.

Since Fabric does not allow for custom Node OUs, AFAIK we have 2 options:
 -- Create 2 Intermediate CAs to distinguish 2 departments, members, and users
 -- Use affiliations inside the CA and set Organizational Units inside  config.yaml and

1st question: How would you approach this issue? Is there a 3rd way?
2nd question: How do we implement the 2nd option? There is limited documentation as to how this is achieved. I will present what I have tried but does not work.

On CA Config:
affiliations:
   org1:
      - USERS
      - MEMBERS

On config.yaml:

OrganizationalUnitIdentifiers:
  - Certificate: cacerts/cacert.pem
    OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: USERS
  - Certificate: cacerts/cacert.pem
    OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: MEMBERS

NodeOUs:
    Enable: true
    ClientOUIdentifier:
        # Certificate: cacerts/cacert.pem
        OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: client
    PeerOUIdentifier:
        # Certificate: cacerts/cacert.pem
        OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: peer
    AdminOUIdentifier:
        # Certificate: cacerts/cacert.pem
        OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: admin
    OrdererOUIdentifier:
        # Certificate: cacerts/cacert.pem
        OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: orderer

On configtx.yaml:
- Org1
       Readers:
                Type: Signature
                # If your MSP is configured with the new NodeOUs, you might
                # want to use a more specific rule like the following:
                Rule: "OR('Org1.MEMBERS.admin', 'Org1.MEMBERS.peer', 'Org1.MEMBERS.client')"
        Invokers:
                Type: Signature
                Rule: "OR('Org1.USERS.client', 'Org1.MEMBERS.client', 'Org1.MEMBERS.peer', 'Org1.MEMBERS.admin')"

Policies:
        Invokers:
            Type: ImplicitMeta
            Rule: "ANY Invokers"

ACLS:
        # ACL policy for invoking chaincodes on peer
        peer/Propose: /Channel/Application/Invokers

        # ACL policy for chaincode to chaincode invocation
        peer/ChaincodeToChaincode: /Channel/Application/Invokers

Even though I register users with affiliation USERS, they are validated under Org1MSP instead of Org1MSP.USERS and are classified as READERS

Channel policy #hyperledger-fabric

spectre-@...

How do I reference organizational units in channel config policies? Org1MSP.department.client does not work.

Re: AWS cloud HSM with hyperledger #hyperledger-fabric

Kumar Shantanu

[...]

Nikos Karamolegkos

So the papercontract.js checks if the user (i.e Isabella) can invoke the transaction? How?

[...]

621 - 640 of 10412