Date

plans for authentication in Fabric

Si Chen <sichen@...>

Hello,

We've been looking at TrustId in hyperledger-labs as a way to allow security certificates at client to be used for authentication on Fabric.  We had a call about it last week and are thinking about exploring it some more.

Meanwhile, what are Fabric's development plans for authentication?  Does Fabric plan to have support for client side security certificates and wallets?  If so have you considered using TrustId?

-----
Si Chen
Open Source Strategies, Inc.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Hyperledger Fabric v1.4.10 and v2.2.2 are now available!

David Enyeart

Hyperledger Fabric v1.4.10 and v2.2.2 are now available.

These releases represent the current long-term support (LTS) releases for Hyperledger Fabric.

See the full details in the release notes:
https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/releases/tag/v1.4.10
https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/releases/tag/v2.2.2

Note that v1.4.x open source is scheduled for end of service in April 2021 (individual vendors may provide service beyond that date).

Users are encouraged to upgrade to v2.2.x as soon as possible. Upgrade guidance can be found in the documentation:
https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/release-2.2/upgrade.html

Dave Enyeart

Re: Multiple orderer organizations in a single fabric network #fabric #fabric-orderer

Kevin X

This is great news. Thanks for your reply.

Hyperledger Fabric Documentation Workgroup call - Western hemisphere - Fri, 01/29/2021 11:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

fabric@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <fabric@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Fabric Documentation Workgroup call - Western hemisphere

When: Friday, 29 January 2021, 11:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.backup?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

View Event

Organizer: Pam Andrejko pama@...

Agenda, minutes and recordings :https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/fabric/Documentation+Working+Group

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/6223336701?pwd=dkJKdHRlc3dNZEdKR1JYdW40R2pDUT09

Meeting ID: 622 333 6701
Passcode: 475869

Re: How to deploy Hyperledger Fabric network in Google Cloud Platform? #fabric

Chris Gabriel <alaskadd@...>

Hi Greg,
I run native k8s on Azure and it works great. No forced tooling use, although the integration with GitHub and Azure Pipelines is pretty convenient. I’ve also deployed on IBM and their tool chains are great too.
Chris

On Jan 28, 2021, at 9:07 AM, greg m <greg_not_so@...> wrote:

Hello fabricants,

I don’t really know what I’m doing but apparently some are still using the deprecated Explorer even if I couldn’t get it off the ground with the latest fabric samples. On the other hand the off_the_chain folder that is roughly a fabric SDK replacement for the Explorer is far from the obvious but I was able to use it some of its approach (events?) to come up with a band-aid ‘explorer.’

My experience with commercial cloud platforms is that they are only interested in pushing their own tooling. My cloud experience is limited to AWS, SAP, and IBM, but sounds like GCP is not too competitive in this regard, either.

Does anyone have any good experience with fabric on Azure?

Cheers and thanks for reading.

gm

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Od: Yacov Manevich <YACOVM@...>
Data: środa, 27 stycznia 2021 02:35
Do: Marek Malik <info@...>
DW: fabric <fabric@...>
Temat: RE: [Hyperledger Fabric] Starting Orderer: Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config #hyperledger-fabric #fabric-orderer

I believe the OU enforcement is here https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/master/sampleconfig/msp/config.yaml#L11(Enable).

From:        "Marek Malik" <info@...>
To:        fabric <fabric@...>
Date:        01/27/2021 01:12 AM
Sent by:        fabric@...

Evening again, Again I’m asking for help with the ordere. I was...

Evening again,

Again I’m asking for help with the ordere.
I was trying to understand the configbuilder.go file that identifies the NodeOUs and if the FabricNoOUs is enabled.

I’m using Fabric 2.2.1 release: https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/release-2.2/msp/configbuilder.go

At line:
https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/release-2.2/msp/configbuilder.go#L295
The nodeOUs is being loaded (I know it because the log ‘
I don’t have ‘
Specific certificate for %is not configured”  or neither “Failed loading %s certificate at [%s]: [%s]” in my logs, I would think that the file is pick up and read correctly. The only thing I’m struggling with is how and where this flag “msp.ouEnforcement” is set. It is the cause of the exception that is throwing the message (https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/release-2.2/msp/mspimplsetup.go#L190).
But I cannot find any place where this property of msp would be set, I also don’t see this being a the contents of any files either.

Can someone help with resolving my problem?

Again, the config.yaml is as follows:
NodeOUs:

  Enable: true
  ClientOUIdentifier:
    Certificate: cacerts/hlf-ca--amvoxdlt-7054-ca-AmvoxDLT.pem
    OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: client
  PeerOUIdentifier:
    Certificate: cacerts/hlf-ca--amvoxdlt-7054-ca-AmvoxDLT.pem
    OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: peer
  AdminOUIdentifier:
    Certificate: cacerts/hlf-ca--amvoxdlt-7054-ca-AmvoxDLT.pem
    OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: admin
  OrdererOUIdentifier:
    Certificate: cacerts/hlf-ca--amvoxdlt-7054-ca-AmvoxDLT.pem
    OrganizationalUnitIdentifier: orderer

Best Regards,
Marek Malik

Od: <fabric@...> w imieniu użytkownika Marek Malik <info@...>
Data:
wtorek, 26 stycznia 2021 00:40
Do:
wang dong <xdragon007@...>
DW:
fabric <fabric@...>
Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Starting Orderer: Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config #hyperledger-fabric #fabric-orderer

Just a note,
This is the log from the orderer when starting it.

Could anyone help, give any idea ? I would really appreciate anyone giving any ideas.

2021-01-25 23:28:19.265 UTC [bccsp] GetDefault -> DEBU 0de Before using BCCSP, please call InitFactories(). Falling back to bootBCCSP.
2021-01-25 23:28:19.266 UTC [bccsp_sw] openKeyStore -> DEBU 0df KeyStore opened at [/var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/keystore]...done
2021-01-25 23:28:19.266 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e0 Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/signcerts
2021-01-25 23:28:19.266 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e1 Inspecting file /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/signcerts/cert.pem
2021-01-25 23:28:19.266 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e2 Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/cacerts
2021-01-25 23:28:19.267 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e3 Inspecting file /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/cacerts/hlf-ca--amvoxdlt-7054-ca-AmvoxDLT.pem
2021-01-25 23:28:19.267 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e4 Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/admincerts
2021-01-25 23:28:19.267 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e5 Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/intermediatecerts
2021-01-25 23:28:19.267 UTC [msp] getMspConfig -> DEBU 0e6 Intermediate certs folder not found at [/var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/intermediatecerts]. Skipping. [stat /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/intermediatecerts: no such file or directory]
2021-01-25 23:28:19.267 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e7 Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/tlscacerts
2021-01-25 23:28:19.267 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e8 Inspecting file /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/tlscacerts/hlf-ca--amvoxdlt-7054-ca-AmvoxDLT.pem
2021-01-25 23:28:19.268 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0e9 Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/tlsintermediatecerts
2021-01-25 23:28:19.268 UTC [msp] getMspConfig -> DEBU 0ea TLS intermediate certs folder not found at [/var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/tlsintermediatecerts]. Skipping. [stat /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/tlsintermediatecerts: no such file or directory]
2021-01-25 23:28:19.268 UTC [msp] getPemMaterialFromDir -> DEBU 0eb Reading directory /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/crls
2021-01-25 23:28:19.268 UTC [msp] getMspConfig -> DEBU 0ec crls folder not found at [/var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/crls]. Skipping. [stat /var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/crls: no such file or directory]
2021-01-25 23:28:19.268 UTC [msp] getMspConfig -> DEBU 0ed Loading NodeOUs
2021-01-25 23:28:19.270 UTC [msp] newBccspMsp -> DEBU 0ee Creating BCCSP-based MSP instance
2021-01-25 23:28:19.270 UTC [msp] Setup -> DEBU 0ef Setting up MSP instance AmvoxDLTMSP
2021-01-25 23:28:19.270 UTC [msp.identity] newIdentity -> DEBU 0f0 Creating identity instance for cert -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----
2021-01-25 23:28:19.270 UTC [msp.identity] newIdentity -> DEBU 0f1 Creating identity instance for cert -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----
2021-01-25 23:28:19.281 UTC [bccsp_sw] loadPrivateKey -> DEBU 0f2 Loading private key [4f147b918b9c2596e091bbfe6a82b7a502912056e4e79ee782d308b65deb67cc] at [/var/hyperledger/orderer/msp/keystore/4f147b918b9c2596e091bbfe6a82b7a502912056e4e79ee782d308b65deb67cc_sk]...
2021-01-25 23:28:19.282 UTC [msp.identity] newIdentity -> DEBU 0f3 Creating identity instance for cert -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
[...]
2021-01-25 23:28:19.282 UTC [msp] setupSigningIdentity -> DEBU 0f4 Signing identity expires at 2022-01-25 23:26:00 +0000 UTC
2021-01-25 23:28:19.283 UTC [msp] GetDefaultSigningIdentity -> DEBU 0f5 Obtaining default signing identity
2021-01-25 23:28:19.285 UTC [orderer.common.server] initializeServerConfig -> INFO 0f6 Starting orderer with TLS enabled
2021-01-25 23:28:19.285 UTC [orderer.common.server] createLedgerFactory -> DEBU 0f7 Ledger dir: /var/hyperledger/production/orderer
2021-01-25 23:28:19.285 UTC [kvledger.util] CreateDirIfMissing -> DEBU 0f8 CreateDirIfMissing [/var/hyperledger/production/orderer/index/]
2021-01-25 23:28:19.285 UTC [kvledger.util] logDirStatus -> DEBU 0f9 Before creating dir - [/var/hyperledger/production/orderer/index/] exists
2021-01-25 23:28:19.286 UTC [kvledger.util] logDirStatus -> DEBU 0fa After creating dir - [/var/hyperledger/production/orderer/index/] exists
2021-01-25 23:28:19.292 UTC [leveldbhelper] openDBAndCheckFormat -> DEBU 0fb Checking for db format at path [/var/hyperledger/production/orderer/index]
2021-01-25 23:28:19.292 UTC [leveldbhelper] openDBAndCheckFormat -> DEBU 0fc format is latest, nothing to do
2021-01-25 23:28:19.293 UTC [common.channelconfig] NewStandardValues -> DEBU 0fd Initializing protos for *channelconfig.ChannelProtos
2021-01-25 23:28:19.293 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 0fe Processing field: HashingAlgorithm
2021-01-25 23:28:19.293 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 0ff Processing field: BlockDataHashingStructure
2021-01-25 23:28:19.293 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 100 Processing field: OrdererAddresses
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 101 Processing field: Consortium
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 102 Processing field: Capabilities
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] NewStandardValues -> DEBU 103 Initializing protos for *channelconfig.OrdererProtos
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 104 Processing field: ConsensusType
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 105 Processing field: BatchSize
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 106 Processing field: BatchTimeout
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 107 Processing field: KafkaBrokers
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 108 Processing field: ChannelRestrictions
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 109 Processing field: Capabilities
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] NewStandardValues -> DEBU 10a Initializing protos for *channelconfig.OrdererOrgProtos
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 10b Processing field: Endpoints
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] NewStandardValues -> DEBU 10c Initializing protos for *channelconfig.OrganizationProtos
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] initializeProtosStruct -> DEBU 10d Processing field: MSP
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [common.channelconfig] validateMSP -> DEBU 10e Setting up MSP for org AmvoxDLTMSP
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [msp] newBccspMsp -> DEBU 10f Creating BCCSP-based MSP instance
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [msp] New -> DEBU 110 Creating Cache-MSP instance
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [msp] Setup -> DEBU 111 Setting up MSP instance AmvoxDLTMSP
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [msp.identity] newIdentity -> DEBU 112 Creating identity instance for cert -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----
2021-01-25 23:28:19.294 UTC [orderer.common.server] Main -> PANI 113 Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config: setting up the MSP manager failed: administrators must be declared when no admin ou classification is set
panic: Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config: setting up the MSP manager failed: administrators must be declared when no admin ou classification is set

goroutine 1 [running]:
go.uber.org/zap/zapcore.(*CheckedEntry).Write(0xc0000d73f0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/zapcore/entry.go:230 +0x545
go.uber.org/zap.(*SugaredLogger).log(0xc0000102e8, 0x11aff04, 0x1025645, 0x25, 0xc0001a98e8, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/sugar.go:234 +0x100
go.uber.org/zap.(*SugaredLogger).Panicf(...)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/sugar.go:159
github.com/hyperledger/fabric/common/flogging.(*FabricLogger).Panicf(...)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/common/flogging/zap.go:74
github.com/hyperledger/fabric/orderer/common/server.Main()
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/orderer/common/server/main.go:118 +0x1c83
main.main()
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/cmd/orderer/main.go:15 +0x20

Best Regards,
Marek Malik

Od: <fabric@...> w imieniu użytkownika Marek Malik <info@...>
Data:
poniedziałek, 25 stycznia 2021 23:02
Do:
wang dong <xdragon007@...>
DW:
fabric <fabric@...>
Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Starting Orderer: Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config #hyperledger-fabric #fabric-orderer

Thank you Wang,

But as I mentioned, I already have a config.yaml file in the msp folder. The cert that is referenced in that file exists.
Any other idea?

Best Regards,
Marek Malik

Od: wang dong <xdragon007@...>
Data:
poniedziałek, 25 stycznia 2021 08:14
Do:
Marek Malik <info@...>
DW:
fabric <fabric@...>
Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Starting Orderer: Failed validating bootstrap block: initializing channelconfig failed: could not create channel Orderer sub-group config #hyperledger-fabric #fabric-orderer

Hi Marek,

You can find the solution here. https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/master/docs/source/deployorderer/ordererdeploy.md#when-you-start-the-orderer-it-fails-with-the-following-error-1

[...]

Updated Event: Hyperledger Fabric samples workgroup #cal-invite

Hyperledger Fabric samples workgroup

When:
Wednesday, 7 October 2020
9:00am to 9:30am
(UTC-04:00) America/New York
Repeats: Every 2 weeks on Wednesday, through Tuesday, 9 February 2021

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.3?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Organizer: Dave Enyeart enyeart@...

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/5184947650?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Meeting ID: 518 494 7650
Passcode: 475869

Re: How to deploy Hyperledger Fabric network in Google Cloud Platform? #fabric

ravinayag .

You can try with https://hltool.knowledgesociety.tech

It may help to bootstrap  with basic Deployments. Compatible with X cloud infra providers.

Thank you

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021, 14:02 , <stpcmferiwbtnundnx@...> wrote:
I want to deploy my Hyperledger Fabric networks to Google Cloud. I'm new to Google Cloud but I have tried creating my own local Fabric v2.x network given the docs/tutorials. However, most tutorials that I find online (like this on qwiklabs) use Hyperledger Composer, which is deprecated and not used in Fabric 2.x. Are there any (beginner-friendly) updated docs/tutorials I can follow regarding this? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to deploy Hyperledger Fabric network in Google Cloud Platform? #fabric

Eugene Aseev <ea@...>

Hey,

Chainstack supports deploying Fabric v2.x on Google Cloud: https://chainstack.com/build-better-with-fabric/

We believe this is the most beginner-friendly way to deploy Fabric networks and applications :)

Regards,

Eugene Aseev

Od: wang dong <xdragon007@...>
Data: poniedziałek, 25 stycznia 2021 08:14
Do: Marek Malik <info@...>
DW: fabric <fabric@...>

Private Chaincode Lab - Tue, 01/26/2021 #cal-notice

Private Chaincode Lab

When:
Tuesday, 26 January 2021
8:00am to 9:00am
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
https://zoom.us/my/hyperledger.community.3?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Organizer:
bur@...

Two of the Hyperleger Labs projects (private data objects and private chain code) are collaborating to develop a "private smart contracts" capability.

Od: wang dong <xdragon007@...>
Data: poniedziałek, 25 stycznia 2021 08:14
Do: Marek Malik <info@...>
DW: fabric <fabric@...>