Date

Re: Error committing chaincode to network with 4 orgs #fabric-chaincode

David Faulstich Diniz Reis

It appears that you are trying to commit an not approved definition.

Check the crafted --name parameter on both commands. The checkcommitreadness is using another name definition:

  1. --name material_prov;
  2. --name material_prov_0;
All parameters must be equals on approveformyorg, checkcommitreadiness and commit lifecycle commands.

Best regards.

David

Em qui., 24 de mar. de 2022 às 16:35, LC <lanting@...> escreveu:

Hi all,

We're trying to deploy our chaincode to the test-network with 4 orgs in it. Following the "Deploy a smart contract to channel" tutorial, we got each org to approve the chaincode definition as confirmed in the following:

$ peer lifecycle chaincode checkcommitreadiness --channelID mychannel --name material_prov --version 1.0 --sequence 1 --tls --cafile "${PWD}/organizations/ordererOrganizations/example.com/orderers/orderer.example.com/msp/tlscacerts/tlsca.example.com-cert.pem" --output json

{
        "approvals": {
                "Org1MSP": true,
                "Org2MSP": true,
                "Org3MSP": true,
                "Org4MSP": true

However, when we try committing the chaincode to the channel, we get an error showing that the chaincode definition is not approved by the org that's currently running the command:

$ peer lifecycle chaincode commit -o localhost:7050 --ordererTLSHostnameOverride orderer.example.com --channelID mychannel --name material_prov_0 --version 1.0 --sequence 1 --tls --cafile "${PWD}/organizations/ordererOrganizations/example.com/orderers/orderer.example.com/msp/tlscacerts/tlsca.example.com-cert.pem" --peerAddresses localhost:7051 --tlsRootCertFiles "${PWD}/organizations/peerOrganizations/org1.example.com/peers/peer0.org1.example.com/tls/ca.crt" --peerAddresses localhost:9051 --tlsRootCertFiles "${PWD}/organizations/peerOrganizations/org2.example.com/peers/peer0.org2.example.com/tls/ca.crt" --peerAddresses localhost:11051 --tlsRootCertFiles "${PWD}/organizations/peerOrganizations/org3.example.com/peers/peer0.org3.example.com/tls/ca.crt" --peerAddresses localhost:13051 --tlsRootCertFiles "${PWD}/organizations/peerOrganizations/org4.example.com/peers/peer0.org4.example.com/tls/ca.crt"

Error: proposal failed with status: 500 - failed to invoke backing implementation of 'CommitChaincodeDefinition': chaincode definition not agreed to by this org (Org1MSP)

We tried adding a signature policy as mentioned in this post but got the same result. We're running peer version 2.4.2 on macOS11.1 through docker. We added the 3rd and 4th org following the "Adding an org to a channel" tutorial. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!

Error committing chaincode to network with 4 orgs #fabric-chaincode

LC

[...]

Re: Fabric-sdk-jAVA #fabric-sdk-java

Mark Lewis

The BlockEvent itself has lots of helpful accessor methods to help you navigate to useful data within the block, so you should probably prefer those if they do what you need. getBlock() returns the Block protobuf message, which is defined in the Fabric protocol buffer definitions:

https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-protos/blob/9f95521bb870cca7b765217c80aeb600e0bd5abf/common/common.proto#L142-L146

The overall structure is quite complex, containing nested serialized protobuf messages. The Block object itself is a Java stub built from the protobuf definitions and contains methods to access data, so there is no need to "decode" it -- that has already been done. The protocol buffer documentation describes how the stubs packaged in fabric-sdk-java relate to the protocol buffer definitions and the API they provide:

https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/javatutorial#the-protocol-buffer-api

Fabric-sdk-jAVA #fabric-sdk-java

jeff.jo95z@...

Hi All,

How to decode the data from blocklistener? is it possible to decode the output from blockEvent.getBlock() ?
Attaching the file for the reference

Re: Hyperledger Fabric javascript : i need help for using javascript logging in your code assetTransfer.js

MEUNIER Yannick

Hello Mattew,

Thanks for your answer.

As i am a beginner with nodejs, I’m not sure to understand your comments.

And by searching  in Node.js documentation, I don’t find the solution to my problem.

So I send you 2 files attached to this mail:

  1. assetTransfer.js which is the file coming with your package: I have just added inside CreateAsset function:
  1. console.info(`INFO YAM CreateAsset`); // to try to create a trace on my linux terminal
  2. fs.appendFileSync(`YAM.txt`, `SALUT`) //  to try to create a trace in a new file named YAM.txt
  1. trace-23_03_2022.txt : this is the trace of all my commands I launch to do my test (see lines 771 and 785)

My 2 problems are:

  1. I get no log trace `INFO YAM CreateAsset` with console.info on my linux terminal
  2. No trace file  YAM.txt  is created with  fs.appendFileSync

So my question is:

Do I have to add something in my code to make work these 2 kinds of traces (on my terminal and in a trace file)?

I hope these elements will help you to solve my 2 problems.

If you need others information’s, please tell me which or what commands you want me to launch in my terminal.

Thanks you in advance.

Best regards.

Yannick.