Date

Re: What is 'member' role? #fabric #policies

BigBang019

Hi, in this way, does it means anyone in this org can generate read/write sets for a transaction and send "endorsed" transaction to orderer and thus make it committed

Re: #fabric-chaincode #fabric-chaincode

Andrew Coleman

If you want to display the results of ledger queries in the browser, you'll need to create a backend component that interacts with Fabric.  I suggest studying the REST API sample (https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/tree/main/asset-transfer-basic/rest-api-typescript) for guidance on this.

Re: Missing identifier in namespace, even codes are all correct #blockchain-explorer

Andrew Coleman

Just to set expectations, you are going to struggle to find anyone to help with Composer issues.  The project was deprecated nearly 3 years ago and the maintainers have all moved on to other endeavours.  The good news is that many of the higher level abstractions and APIs that were pioneered in Composer were reimplemented in the Fabric programming model and helped shape the design of the new Gateway service in Fabric 2.4.  I strongly recommend basing your college project on that.  See https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-gateway

Re: Missing identifier in namespace, even codes are all correct #blockchain-explorer

Vivek Vohra

Yeah i know, but somehow i depreciated the prerequisites and downloaded it. Because i needed it for my college project. So please can you help me in this.

Re: fabric intermediate ca issue : Enrollment Error code : 77 - The CSR subject common name must equal the enrollment ID

Kavin Arumugam

Hi Amod,

You are Welcome!

Thanks & Regards
Kavin Arumugam

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 10:10 AM Amod Suryawanshi <amod.suryawanshi@...> wrote:
Hii Kavin,
Thanks for response, issue is resolved :)

सादर / Regards,
आमोदकुमार प्रदीप सूर्यवंशी    /   Amodkumar Pradip Suryawanshi
वैज्ञानिक - बी                         /    Scientist - B
राष्ट्रीय सूचना विज्ञान केंद्र,     /     National Informatics Centre,
महाराष्ट्र राज्य केंद्र, मुंबई    /      Maharashtra State Center, Mumbai

From: "Nikos Karamolegkos" <nkaram@...>
Sent by: fabric@...
To: fabric@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] kubernetes network more than one channel and chaincode
Date: Wed, Jan 19, 2022 4:20 PM

I am wondering how I could use the JAVA or Go SDK to deploy a chaincode and create a new channel in kubernetes given that the peers are running in pods. Can I somehow configure (fast) where and how the peers are running in order to install the ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
I am wondering how I could use the JAVA or Go SDK to deploy a chaincode and create a new channel in kubernetes given that the peers are running in pods. Can I somehow configure (fast) where and how the peers are running in order to install the chaincode?  As I can see in this  function there is a Collection and a sendLifecycleInstallChaincodeRequest is send. How does this collection look? Can you provide a documentation on that?

Orderer could not up enable HSM (Fabric 2.3 and fabric-samples/test-network)

Bang Ling BL Gu <gubl@...>

Hi all,

I want enable HSM on Fabric network.

I using the following steps to setup the environment.
https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/latest/hsm.html?highlight=HSM

1. I build image fabric 2.3  and also try 2.4 by using command "make docker GO_TAGS=pkcs11"
(I tried 2 version and got the same error)

2.I used https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/tree/main/test-network/  to create fabric network.

For orderer: The following environment was used
      - SOFTHSM2_CONF=/etc/hyperledger/fabric/config.file
      - ORDERER_GENERAL_BCCSP_DEFAULT=PKCS11
      - ORDERER_GENERAL_BCCSP_PKCS11_LIBRARY=/etc/hyperledger/fabric/libsofthsm2.so
      - ORDERER_GENERAL_BCCSP_PKCS11_PIN=1124
      - ORDERER_GENERAL_BCCSP_PKCS11_LABEL=fabric
      - ORDERER_GENERAL_BCCSP_PKCS11_HASH=SHA2
      - ORDERER_GENERAL_BCCSP_PKCS11_SECURITY=256
       volumes:
        - /etc/softhsm2.conf:/etc/hyperledger/fabric/config.file
        - /var/lib/softhsm/tokens:/var/lib/softhsm/tokens

For peer. The following environment was used:

      - CORE_PEER_BCCSP_DEFAULT=PKCS11
      - CORE_PEER_BCCSP_PKCS11_LIBRARY=/etc/hyperledger/fabric/libsofthsm2.so
      - CORE_PEER_BCCSP_PKCS11_PIN=1124
      - CORE_PEER_BCCSP_PKCS11_LABEL=fabric
      - SOFTHSM2_CONF=/etc/hyperledger/fabric/config.file
   volumes:
        - /var/lib/softhsm/tokens:/var/lib/softhsm/tokens
        - /usr/local/lib/softhsm/libsofthsm2.so:/etc/hyperledger/fabric/libsofthsm2.so

With the environment  for orderer and peer.
Peer node could be up, and the orderer node could not be up.

The following error message I got from orderer node.(I have do some try, even I not mount the /etc/hyperledger/fabric/libsofthsm2.so, also got the same error message)

Is there some incorrect for my setup or the fabric + test-network not support HSM? Is there anyone know this?

Thank you very much.

2022-01-17 06:58:46.055 UTC [orderer.common.server] loadLocalMSP -> PANI 004 Failed to get local msp config: could not initialize BCCSP Factories: Failed initializing PKCS11.BCCSP: Could not initialize BCCSP PKCS11 [pkcs11: instantiation failed for /etc/hyperledger/fabric/libsofthsm2.so]
panic: Failed to get local msp config: could not initialize BCCSP Factories: Failed initializing PKCS11.BCCSP: Could not initialize BCCSP PKCS11 [pkcs11: instantiation failed for /etc/hyperledger/fabric/libsofthsm2.so]

goroutine 1 [running]:
go.uber.org/zap/zapcore.(*CheckedEntry).Write(0xc0002b80b0, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/zapcore/entry.go:230 +0x565
go.uber.org/zap.(*SugaredLogger).log(0xc0000a6138, 0x4, 0x1005ee1, 0x22, 0xc00016d298, 0x1, 0x1, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/sugar.go:234 +0xf6
go.uber.org/zap.(*SugaredLogger).Panicf(...)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/vendor/go.uber.org/zap/sugar.go:159
github.com/hyperledger/fabric/common/flogging.(*FabricLogger).Panicf(...)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/common/flogging/zap.go:74
github.com/hyperledger/fabric/orderer/common/server.loadLocalMSP(0xc0000f0000, 0xc0000ae000, 0x0)
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/orderer/common/server/main.go:763 +0x111
github.com/hyperledger/fabric/orderer/common/server.Main()
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/orderer/common/server/main.go:93 +0x267
main.main()
        /go/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/cmd/orderer/main.go:15 +0x25

FYI
Gu Bangling
z/OS Middleware Enablement  Performance, IBM China Systems & Technology Lab
E-mail: gubl@...
Tel:+86-10-82450774
Address::3BW275  3/F, Ring Building. No.28 Building, Zhong Guan Cun Software Park, No. 8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, ShangDi, Haidian District, Beijing 100193, P.R.China
地址:北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号中关村软件园28号楼环宇大厦3BW280       邮政编码: 100193