Re: Fabric Contributor Meeting - March 17, 2021 - any agenda topics?

David Enyeart

Thank you Vitalii, sounds good. Based on our side conversation, I've scheduled you for April 14th on the contributor meeting page - https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/fabric/Contributor+Meetings+2021.

Dave Enyeart

"Vitalii Demianets" ---03/26/2021 04:17:28 AM---Hi David and all! I would like to propose one more item for March 31st agenda. We would like

From: "Vitalii Demianets" <vitalii@...>
To: fabric <fabric@...>
Cc: David Enyeart <enyeart@...>
Date: 03/26/2021 04:17 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Fabric Contributor Meeting - March 17, 2021 - any agenda topics?
Sent by: fabric@...

Hi David and all! I would like to propose one more item for March 31st agenda. We would like to open a discussion on our RFC: https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-rfcs/pull/44 I am planning to attend and present it from the norbloc side. ‍ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

--
// Vitalii Demianets @ norbloc AB

On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 11:53 PM David Enyeart <enyeart@...> wrote:
    Hyperledger Fabric Contributor Meeting

    When: Every other Wednesday 9am US Eastern, 13:00 UTC (during US daylight savings time)

    Where: https ://zoom.us/j/51849 47650?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

    Agendas and Recordings: https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/fabric/Contributor+Meetings

    Agenda for March 17, 2021

    There are no big agenda topics scheduled for this week yet.
    We will do a quick update on the transition from 'master' to 'main' as the default branch.
    Feel free to propose an agenda item!

    For March 31 meeting, an update on the Fabric Gateway is planned.