Thank you very much, for your brilliant works.
On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 7:08 AM DAVID VIEJO POMATA
We just released the first version of a project to deploy Hyperledger Fabric on Kubernetes using Operators.
- Create certificates authorities (CA)
- Create peers
- Create ordering services
- Create resources without manual provisioning of cryptographic material
- Domain routing with SNI using Istio
- Run chaincode as external chaincode in Kubernetes
- Support Hyperledger Fabric 2.2 and 2.3
- Managed genesis for Ordering services
- E2E testing including the execution of chaincodes in KIND
You can find the instructions on GitHub:
There's also an external builder operator available at GitHub, which is also used by the operator:
Thanks for your attention and feel free to contribute or contact me for any issues :)