Re: Fabric v1.1, v1.2, v1.3 documentation

Brett T Logan <brett.t.logan@...>

I got it to work Dave, and unfortunately it only shows on the index.html page, not on any of the other pages.

David Enyeart --- [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Fabric v1.1, v1.2, v1.3 documentation ---

From:"David Enyeart" <enyeart@...>
To:"david liu" <david-khala@...>
Cc:bbehlendorf@..., "Brett T Logan" <Brett.T.Logan@...>, chris.ferris@..., fabric@..., "Joe Alewine" <joe.alewine@...>
Date:Wed, Sep 2, 2020 07:27
Subject:[EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Fabric v1.1, v1.2, v1.3 documentation

Scary... do users of these platforms know that there have been two LTS releases since v1.2, and therefore those platforms don't have and won't receive any of the fixes that have been applied since then?

Back to the doc discussion... my first choice would be the banner approach, if we can overcome the obstacles. RTD does have an auto-banner feature for old versions, although after attempting to enable it, it did not work for us. Does anybody have more information?

Dave Enyeart

"david liu" ---09/02/2020 12:55:21 AM---I guess there will be never an accurate answer. But 1.2 is a milestone, GCP still provide 1.2 in mar

From: "david liu" <david-khala@...>
To: Joe Alewine <joe.alewine@...>, "chris.ferris@..." <chris.ferris@...>
Cc: "bbehlendorf@..." <bbehlendorf@...>, Brett T Logan <Brett.T.Logan@...>, "fabric@..." <fabric@...>
Date: 09/02/2020 12:55 AM