Re: Search for an endorsement policy translator for Node.js SDK v1.4

Matthew White

Hello - I do have a pegjs grammar for policies that could be useful.

From: "Mr.Phuwanai Thummavet" <mr.thummavet@...>
Sent by: fabric@...
To: fabric <fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Search for an endorsement policy translator for Node.js SDK v1.4
Date: Thu, Aug 27, 2020 11:36 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm using Node.js Fabric SDK v1.4 for managing chaincode operations such as installing, instantiating, and upgrading. When to instantiate or upgrade a chaincode, I have to provide an endorsement policy in terms of a JSON object like the following.
{
  identities: [
    { role: { name: "member", mspId: "org1" }},
    { role: { name: "member", mspId: "org2" }}
  ],
  policy: {
    "1-of": [{ "signed-by": 0 }, { "signed-by": 1 }]

That works but makes a bit of pain to me. Does anyone have any solution to translate the endorsement policy like this "OR('org1.member', 'org2.member')", for example, to the above JSON object?

Thank you so much.
Phuwanai Thummavet
Blockchain Architect and Full-Stack Developer