From:chintanr97@...
To:fabric@...
Date:Wed, Aug 5, 2020 02:57
Subject:[EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Unable to build the HLF source code #fabric-questions #fabric #hyperledger-fabric

I recently learnt that the nexus.hyperledger.org URL is no longer valid. However, in v1.4.4 tree of the HLF, we still make use of it at least in Makefile to download (curl) the 'chaintool' files. I would want to know the new URL to pull that files as I am facing an issue while building the source code as described here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63258831/error-in-building-the-hyperledger-fabric-v1-4-4-source-code