To: fabric@...
From: "Abhijeet Bhowmik"
Sent by: fabric@...
Date: 06/14/2020 11:56AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Failed to created channel

Hello wonderful people.

I am facing an issue while creating a channel. PFA the logs from Peer cli, orderer and folder structure of MSP. The error says "policy for [Group]  /Channel/Application not satisfied: implicit policy evaluation failed - 0 sub-policies were satisfied, but this policy requires 1 of the 'Admins' sub-policies to be satisfied"

I searched online and found several threads but all they conclude is one must be having either wrong Admin certs or else must use admin-certs to sign. I have setup my MSP using fabric-ca and also setup everything properly as described in the operations-guide. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Abhijeet Bhowmik

[attachment "Screenshot 2020-06-14 at 9.18.12 PM.png" removed by Nikhil E Gupta/New York/IBM]
[attachment "Screenshot 2020-06-14 at 9.18.59 PM.png" removed by Nikhil E Gupta/New York/IBM]
[attachment "Screenshot 2020-06-14 at 9.19.43 PM.png" removed by Nikhil E Gupta/New York/IBM]