Most likely your client got a timeout waiting for the instantiation request and therefore did not submit the result for commit.
Exactly what error did the client get on the instantiation request?

Dave Enyeart

suresh.appana1---05/19/2020 01:57:22 PM---Hi, I am trying to setup HLF to run in K8s. I see that peer is starting chaincode container and chai

From: suresh.appana1@...
To: fabric@...
Date: 05/19/2020 01:57 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Chaincode container is running but query operation gives chaincode instantiation failed #fabric-chaincode

I am trying to setup HLF to run in K8s. I see that peer is starting chaincode container and chaincode container is running succesfully. But instantiation step is exiting with EOF and when I perform a query, its failed with the error message:

Error: endorsement failure during query. response: status:500 message:"make sure the chaincode test_cc has been successfully instantiated and try again: chaincode test_cc not found"

Attached logs of instantiation and query. My setup is peer pod contains: peer container and dind. Chaincode container runs in dind.