Re: Hyperledger Fabric : test-network client failed to connect #hyperledger-fabric #fabric-questions

Brett T Logan <brett.t.logan@...>

I just deployed a raw CentOS VM and tested the network, since we usually test on Ubuntu I wanted to make sure it actually worked on Centos 6, 7 and 8 with the default firewall rules in places, and I had no issue.

I think it's obvious from the firewall logs that the issue is in the rules you created conflicting with the rules Docker created. What changes did you make to the firewall rules? Can you provide your rules for your system so I can take a look at them?

From: p.kirkinezis@...
Sent by: fabric@...
To: fabric@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Hyperledger Fabric : test-network client failed to connect #fabric-questions #hyperledger-fabric
Date: Fri, May 8, 2020 1:49 AM

Hi to the community .
I am trying to learn hyper ledger fabric I have this specific problem i also posted in stack overflow. Please refer to stack overflow link so.
Any help will be useful.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61608119/hyperledger-fabric-test-network-client-failed-to-connect/61612323#61612323

Thanks in advance.