From: "David Enyeart" <enyeart@...>
Sent by: fabric@...
To: bcekici11@...
Cc: fabric@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Mismatch version between fabric(2.1.0) and image(1.4.6)
Date: Fri, Apr 17, 2020 1:16 PM

The download pulls 2.1.0 images and tags as 'latest'. test-network uses 'latest' images.

Maybe your pull failed?

See which images you currently have, e.g.:
docker images | grep peer

Dave Enyeart

bcekici11---04/17/2020 12:36:13 PM---Hello, I followed all instructions on hyperledger-fabric website ( https://urldefense.proofpoint.com

From: bcekici11@...
To: fabric@...
Date: 04/17/2020 12:36 PM

I followed all instructions on hyperledger-fabric website (https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/release-2.0/prereqs.html).
I used the following command to get samples, binaries and images; curl -sSL https://bit.ly/2ysbOFE | bash -s
After that command, I wanted to try to test network so I went to test-network folder and used ".network.sh up" command.
I faced with the error in the image below. I checked and both versions are the latest version but I could not solve the problem.