From: "Trevor Lee Oakley" <trevor@...>
Sent by: fabric@...
To: <fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Mismatch versions between image and test-network (1.4 and 2.0)
Date: Fri, Apr 10, 2020 7:31 AM

I followed the docs on this and when I try running the test-network I get a version mismatch. I am confused why this has happened. I installed the default version which is 2.0 and I expected the test-network to run but it did not. Any ideas how to solve this -

./network.sh up
Starting nodes with CLI timeout of '5' tries and CLI delay of '3' seconds and using database 'leveldb' with crypto from 'cryptogen'
LOCAL_VERSION=2.0.0
DOCKER_IMAGE_VERSION=1.4.6
  Local fabric binaries and docker images are
  out of  sync. This may cause problems.
ERROR! Fabric Docker image version of 1.4.6 does not match the versions supported by the test network.

I used this -
curl -sSL https://bit.ly/2ysbOFE | bash -s