   Thank you.
  Regards,
qs meng

At 2020-04-01 14:45:32, "Yacov Manevich" <YACOVM@...> wrote:

The proposal is authenticated by the peer before it gets into the chaincode.

From:        "qs meng" <qsmeng@...>
To:        "fabric@..." <fabric@...>
Date:        04/01/2020 03:26 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] introduce msp into chaincode for authentication

   I suggest to add msp support into chaincode to authenticate identitis  in  client applications. The getCreator api only get the creator and take it as authenticated already.
  A way to do: for an endorsing peer, it has a function to get CA from configure block and autheniticate the transaction creator. Just copy the function to chaicode part. Is it feasible?
  Thank you.
 Regards,
qs meng