Re: One Org - Multiple MSPs & Channels

Brett T Logan <brett.t.logan@...>

Do your suppliers really need to operate their own Peers? If so, why? Can not you, and/or independent third parties operate the network and provide API's for your suppliers to submit data? Then you need only expose data they are entitled to via the API

From: "Trevor Lee Oakley" <trevor@...>
Sent by: fabric@...
To: <fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] One Org - Multiple MSPs & Channels
Date: Fri, Mar 13, 2020 9:53 AM

I have a supply chain with one org which has 5,000 suppliers (orgs). We cannot allow txns to be seen at all by competing orgs, ie not even the evidence of a relationship between the orgs.

Is the only solution 5,000 channels from the retailer to the suppliers - 1:5000. That does not sound that good to me.

Trevor