I did notice the fabric-samples file has not switched to the recommended OrdererEndpoints approach that was called out in the v2.0.0 release notes. I opened Jira FAB-17504 for this a few weeks ago, and it looks like somebody has picked it up and done a PR:
https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/pull/125

If you see other things that need to change or are questionable, please push a PR with recommended changes (or at least open a Jira with the specific observations).

"Siddharth Jain" ---03/02/2020 03:55:51 PM---hello, is there any ETA on updated fabric-samples corresponding to the 2.0 release? we looked at the

From: "Siddharth Jain" <siddjain@...>
To: "fabric@..." <fabric@...>
Date: 03/02/2020 03:55 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] fabric-samples for 2.0
Sent by: fabric@...

hello, is there any ETA on updated fabric-samples corresponding to the 2.0 release?

we looked at the configtx.yaml here: https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-samples/blob/v2.0.0-beta/first-network/configtx.yaml

it does not match at all with the configtx.yaml that comes with the docker image hyperledger/fabric-orderer:2.0.1. not sure which one to trust.