https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/releases/tag/v1.4.6
https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-ca/releases/tag/v1.4.6

Dave Enyeart

"David Enyeart" ---02/20/2020 08:58:02 AM---Hyperledger Fabric and Fabric CA v1.4.5 are now available. See details of the included fixes in the

From: "David Enyeart" <enyeart@...>
To: fabric <fabric@...>
Date: 02/20/2020 08:58 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] ANNOUNCEMENT: Hyperledger Fabric v1.4.5 is now available!
Sent by: fabric@...

Hyperledger Fabric and Fabric CA v1.4.5 are now available. See details of the included fixes in the release notes:
https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/releases/tag/v1.4.5
https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric-ca/releases/tag/v1.4.5

We have received some questions about LTS release status. v1.4.x continues to be the LTS release and 3rd digit patch releases will continue to be made available on the v1.4.x release stream. Once the maintainers designate a v2.x minor release as the next LTS release, there will be an overlap period where maintenance fixes will continue to be provided for both releases, to allow existing production networks time to perform rolling upgrades.

Thanks to all the community members who reported an issue or provided a fix in the v1.4.5 release! Your efforts help to ensure that Fabric is well tuned for production workloads and operations.

Dave Enyeart
_._,_._,_