From: "Trevor Lee Oakley" <trevor@...>
Sent: 18 February 2020 01:41
To: fabric@...
Subject: [Hyperledger Fabric] registeruser.js - 1.4 v 2.0

I email yesterday about an error in 2.0 and registeruser. I understand it is now under peer review. What is the recommended course of action to register a user in 2.0?

I checked 1.4 and saw the code is very different for registeruser. Can anyone explain why registeruser changed so much? I was thinking of using the 1.4 registeruser.js but I am unclear whether that would actually register the user and for the user to have all the required access.

Trevor Oakley