To: hyperledger-fabric <hyperledger-fabric@...>
From: "Adhav Pavan"
Sent by: fabric@...
Date: 02/14/2020 04:48AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Performance Improvement: Max number of assets and max size of payload in single Transaction?

Hello Experts,

I have some concerns about number of assets and size of the payload in a single transaction.

1) How big payload in terms of size, we can add in a single transaction in Hyperledger Fabric. I have millions of assets, ingesting into Fabric network. Maximum assets(Key-Value) can be added into the single transaction are 1000(Correct if I am wrong). Can we customize this number, so that a high number of an asset can be added in a single transaction?

2) What is an efficient way to trigger a huge number of assets into the network?

Currently, I could add only 100 assets in a single transaction.

I am trying to improve performance in terms of TPS and latency. I have already added necessary indexes and composite key (Couch DB)

Thank you.
Heartfelt Regards,

Pavan Adhav Blockchain Developer, Infinichains phone: 8390114357 email: pavan@... ------
Please excuse my brevity.