From: sanjaykumar3989@...
Sent by: fabric@...
To: fabric@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Customize chaincode docker image
Date: Thu, Jan 30, 2020 5:46 AM

Hi,

I have created the customized image from hyperledger/fabric-javaenv:amd64-1.4.4. and used as CORE_CHAINCODE_JAVA_RUNTIME=sanjaykumar3989/myenv:amd64-1.4.4.

In this new image i am replacing build.sh and start file in location  /root/chaincode-java/.
The build.sh is running successfully as my jar is building but after that it exit with below msg:
Error: could not assemble transaction, err proposal response was not successful, error code 500, msg chaincode registration failed: container exited with 1