From:        "Marina Wanis" <marinamaged1996@...>
To:        Yacov Manevich <YACOVM@...>
Cc:        "hyperledger-fabric@..." <hyperledger-fabric@...>
Date:        01/24/2020 03:31 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Error while trying to launch the chaincode as a standalone process
Sent by:        fabric@...

Hi Yacov,

I’m not getting an error when I try to launch the chaincode anymore but now when I install the chaincode I get the following error. I made sure that the port is 7052. By setting up the environment variable : export CORE_PEER_ADDRESS="localhost:7052"

The error that I get when I install the chaincode is:-
Error: Error endorsing chaincode: rpc error: code = Unimplemented desc = unknown
service protos.Endorser

Thanks,
Marina

Sent from Mailfor Windows 10