Re: Error while trying to launch the chaincode as a standalone process

Marina Wanis <marinamaged1996@...>

Hi Yacov,

I’m not getting an error when I try to launch the chaincode anymore but now when I install the chaincode I get the following error. I made sure that the port is 7052. By setting up the environment variable : export CORE_PEER_ADDRESS="localhost:7052"

The error that I get when I install the chaincode is:-

Error: Error endorsing chaincode: rpc error: code = Unimplemented desc = unknown

service protos.Endorser

Thanks,

Marina

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From:        "Marina Wanis" <marinamaged1996@...>
To:        "hyperledger-fabric@..." <hyperledger-fabric@...>
Date:        01/24/2020 08:53 AM

I was trying to lunch the chaincode as a standalone process but I got the following error.
Can someone please explain me the cause of the following error?

2020-01-24 06:48:15.778 UTC [shim] chatWithPeer -> ERRO 005 Received error from server, ending chaincode stream: rpc error: code = Unimplemented desc = unknown service protos.ChaincodeSupport
receive failed
github.com/hyperledger/fabric/core/chaincode/shim.chatWithPeer
        /vagrant/gocc/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/core/chaincode/shim/chaincode.go:362
github.com/hyperledger/fabric/core/chaincode/shim.Start
        /vagrant/gocc/src/github.com/hyperledger/fabric/core/chaincode/shim/chaincode.go:156
main.main
        /vagrant/gocc/src/chaincode_example02/chaincode_example02.go:198
runtime.main
        /usr/local/go/src/runtime/proc.go:200
runtime.goexit
        /usr/local/go/src/runtime/asm_amd64.s:1337
Error starting Simple chaincode: receive failed: rpc error: code = Unimplemented desc = unknown service protos.ChaincodeSupport

Thanks,
Marina