From: Marina Wanis <marinamaged1996@...>
To: Joe Alewine <joe.alewine@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] core.yaml
Date: Wed, Jan 22, 2020 9:19 AM

Hi Joe,

So, in case of multiple organizations how to setup the peers configurations ?

From: "Marina Wanis" <marinamaged1996@...>
Sent by: fabric@...
To: "hyperledger-fabric@..." <hyperledger-fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] core.yaml
Date: Wed, Jan 22, 2020 1:07 AM

Hi,

I was trying to setup the peer configuration in core.yaml, does anyone have a code for core.yaml with multiple organizations? I wanted to take a look at a sample of the code in core.yaml with multiple organizations and each organization have at least one peer.

Thank you,

Marina

Sent from Mail for Windows 10