I see.
I think this should be prioritized ASAP on the next 1.4.5 update because many business models require this already. As is in my case and
I'm sure many others are also depending on this feature for efficiency.

Em sexta-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2020 11:09:09 BRT, David Enyeart <enyeart@...> escreveu:

Unfortunately it still has to be managed in chaincode. The requirement for channel readers to be able to call read-only chaincode functions has been open for a long time, see https://jira.hyperledger.org/browse/FAB-6959 and its duplicates. I think it is time to prioritize this on the roadmap. What do others think?

Dave Enyeart

Inactive hide details for "Nicholas Leonardi via Lists.Hyperledger.Org" ---01/17/2020 08:36:00 AM---Hey, I'm trying to achieve an organization to be read-only (query-only) in a channel. Is that possib

From: "Nicholas Leonardi via Lists.Hyperledger.Org" <nlzanutim=yahoo.com@...>
To: Fabric <fabric@...>
Cc: fabric@...
Date: 01/17/2020 08:36 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] ACL - Read Only
Sent by: fabric@...

Hey,

I'm trying to achieve an organization to be read-only (query-only) in a channel. Is that possible?
I've been researching on different ACLs but since a "peer chaincode query" is a proposal because
it needs to verify the authenticity of the data with other peers, I haven't been able to map out how
to do it.
I know it's possible in chaincode level but I needed it to be channel application-level. If anyone
has any idea please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nick