Re: stateDatabase field in core.yaml always shows goleveldb

Baohua Yang

Hi Suhan

It might be a good idea to add a new feature to allow exporting the runtime configurations using the RESTful API.

Feel free to create a jira issue if needed.

Thanks!

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 3:46 AM Suhan Sumeet <suhan.premilu@...> wrote:
Thanks for the clarification Gari.

But then how can we confirm that a peer is using couchdb as statedb by checking any configuration and not verifying from the server

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 4:34 PM Gari Singh <garis@...> wrote:
Environment variables act as override for the config persisted in core.yaml (or orderer.yaml for the orderer) and are not persisted.

To: hyperledger-fabric@...
From: "Suhan Sumeet"
Sent by: fabric@...
Date: 12/12/2019 06:01AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] stateDatabase field in core.yaml always shows goleveldb

Hello Team,

Am trying to set BYFN network using couchdb and even I can see the records popping into the db serer, but when I check core.yaml of individual peers  the "stateDatabase" field still contains value as goleveldb.
Does not this field should get updated when running the network or value of this field does not matter?

--
Best wishes!

Baohua Yang