Re: Orderer Raft Multiple Channels

Yacov

Attach your logs, Raft tells you what/why it's doing

From:        "Nicholas Leonardi via Lists.Hyperledger.Org" <nlzanutim=yahoo.com@...>
To:        Fabric <fabric@...>
Cc:        fabric@...
Date:        12/12/2019 02:30 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Orderer Raft Multiple Channels
Sent by:        fabric@...

Hey guys,

I have an organization with two channels and using Raft.
I have a weird problem that I'm not sure how to solve or if it's solvable.
I create another organization in another machine. Then, I add that organization to the system channel and channel 1.
Then, I fetch the latest config block from the system channel to start the second orderer of the second organization.
It works in the beginning with channel 1 but after some time, it starts trying to pull channel 2 and kicks itself out of channel 1.

Anyone have any idea what I could do or what's going on?

Thanks in advance