From: Harris Niavis <harniavis@...>
To: "Jean-Gaël Dominé" <jgdomine@...>, joe.alewine@...
Cc: fabric@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] #fabric #raft Orderers and organization, how to organize them?
Date: Fri, Nov 22, 2019 10:43 AM

Hi Joe and Jean,

Looking at the example of Jean I am wondering if it is possible to use Org1 and Org2 as the organizations of the orderers.

So instead of creating new organizations for each orderer (Org1Ord and Org2Ord), can I have a single Org1 for both peer1 and orderer1 and another Org2 for both peer2 and orderer2?

Best,
Harris

On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 at 10:24, Jean-Gaël Dominé <jgdomine@...> wrote:
Joe,

Thank you very much for your great explanation which was exactly the kind of insights I was looking for.
Unless I'm wrong (if so correct me please), the illustration I made in my previous post matches the description you made of the way things should be “organized".
It seems to me that the notion of organization in Fabric is now much clearer.

Thank you again for your time!

Jean-Gaël