stop peer, drop state database, use "peer node reset" to reset channels to genesis blocks, restart peer. Peer will automatically re-pull and re-process blocks.

Peer log will indicate rebuild progress.

Dave Enyeart

"Siddharth Jain" ---11/19/2019 02:03:45 PM---Thanks for the reply. also adding another link to this thread about same question: https://urldefens

From: "Siddharth Jain" <siddjain@...>
To: fabric@...
Date: 11/19/2019 02:03 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Extremely strange behavior with Fabric - modifying ledger out of band
Sent by: fabric@...

Thanks for the reply. also adding another link to this thread about same question: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49934312/how-your-data-is-safe-in-hyperledger-fabric-when-one-can-make-changes-to-couchdb

How do we rebuild the state database? we tried to drop the database (mychannel_test) (screenshot below)
https://imagebin.ca/v/52UG2V44kOFz
and restart the network but that does not rebuild the database. It is completely lost.