Re: Java chaincode 1.4.4 failed to submit task for processing #fabric-questions #fabric-chaincode #fabric

Matthew White

FYI issue raised here

https://jira.hyperledger.org/browse/FAB-17110

From: "Matthew White" <whitemat@...>
Sent by: fabric@...
To: mattia.bolzonella@...
Cc: fabric@...
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Java chaincode 1.4.4 failed to submit task for processing #fabric-questions #fabric-chaincode #fabric
Date: Tue, Nov 19, 2019 9:14 AM

Hello; could you give me some more info please about how you're sending transactions.

Do you have the chaincode logs for example?  Or post to rocketchat #fabric-chaincode-java and we can discuss there.

From: mattia.bolzonella@...
Sent by: fabric@...
To: fabric@...
Date: Tue, Nov 19, 2019 8:42 AM

After upgrading to 1.4.4 i receive the following error in my chaincode logs: `transaction returned with failure: Failed to submit task for processing` I'm sending transactions in a multithread envirorment, it's not supported anymore?
I've tested both with Fabric 1.4.3 and 1.4.4 but the result is the same.