Re: COULD NOT ASSEMBLE TRANSACTION, ERR PROPOSAL RESPONSE WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL, ERROR CODE 500, MSG INSTANTIATION POLICY VIOLATION: SIGNATURE SET DIDNOT SATIFY POLICY #fabric-chaincode

Gari Singh <garis@...>

If you run "install" with the package option on two different machines then instantiation can fail due to the mismatch issue.
Did you try packaging first and then installing the same package on both peers prior to instantiating?

To: fabric@...
From: "Desktop Dev"
Sent by: fabric@...
Date: 11/15/2019 09:48AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] COULD NOT ASSEMBLE TRANSACTION, ERR PROPOSAL RESPONSE WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL, ERROR CODE 500, MSG INSTANTIATION POLICY VIOLATION: SIGNATURE SET DIDNOT SATIFY POLICY #fabric-chaincode

I can see how that is a problem when we are upgrading the chaincode (Hash might have changed due to the timestamp) but we tried installing and instantiating a chaincode with a different name first on the same channel and then on a different channel and even then we got the same Policy Violation error.