From: White, Spencer (S.)
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2019 3:00 PM
To: fabric@... <fabric@...>; hyperledger-fabric@... <hyperledger-fabric@...>
Subject: Channel Registration Failed

Hello,

I am getting "channel registration failed" when running peer chaincode instantiate, a similar error identified in these two JIRA issues:
  1. https://jira.hyperledger.org/browse/FAB-14741
  2. https://jira.hyperledger.org/browse/FAB-14638
Any advice? The issues are closed. I am able to deploy a go chaincode in the network, but not a node chaincode.

Node Version: 10.15.3
NPM Version: 6.4.1
Go Version: go1.11 darwin/amd64

Spencer