Re: Second Channel

White, Spencer (S.)

It is definitely not. I am attempting to create a second channel with a different consortium in a network that has already been spun up with a channel and consortium.

Spencer

From: Gari Singh <garis@...>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2019 5:49 AM
To: White, Spencer (S.) <swhit210@...>
Cc: fabric@... <fabric@...>
Subject: RE: [Hyperledger Fabric] Second Channel

Are you sure that "LoanchainConsortium" is actually the consortium name you used when you originally spun up the network?

To: "fabric@..." <fabric@...>
From: "White, Spencer (S.)"
Sent by: fabric@...
Date: 10/24/2019 02:05PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Second Channel

 My apologies, the below error:

  Error: got unexpected status: BAD_REQUEST -- Unknown consortium name: LoanchainConsortium

 Spencer

 I am attempting to create a second channel after my test network has already been up and running for awhile. Is it possible to do this? I am encountering the below error and the few comments available suggest spinning my network down and removing volumes. I  would prefer to avoid that if possible.

   Error: got unexpected status: BAD_REQUEST -- Unknown consortium name: LoanchainConsortium

 Sincerely,

 Spencer