From: White, Spencer (S.)
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 1:57 PM
To: fabric@... <fabric@...>
Subject: Second Channel

Hello,

I am attempting to create a second channel after my test network has already been up and running for awhile. Is it possible to do this? I am encountering the below error and the few comments available suggest spinning my network down and removing volumes. I would prefer to avoid that if possible.

Error: got unexpected status: BAD_REQUEST -- Unknown consortium name: LoanchainConsortium

Sincerely,

Spencer