Re: Instantiating the chaincode

Srinivasan Muralidharan

On blowing it up we see its a fabric-samples/fabcar screen shot showing "golang" and what appears to be an error during chaincode build process. Also interesting that this appears to run in virtualbox. Peer logs should give more information but likely a environment setup issue of some sort.

Murali

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 4:00 AM Matthew White <whitemat@...> wrote:
Hi - Can't really see the details in the screen shot... is this Java chaincode?  If so check the rocketchat channel fabric-chaincode-java for discussion on what could be the issue

From: "Marina Wanis" <marinamaged1996@...>
Sent by: fabric@...
To: "hyperledger-fabric@..." <hyperledger-fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Instantiating the chaincode
Date: Sun, Oct 20, 2019 6:24 PM

Hi,

I was running the command ./startFabric.sh  but I was getting the following error. I’m not able to Instantiate the chaincode..... any help?

Thanks,

Marina

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Murali
"Practice is a means of inviting the perfection desired." - Martha Graham
“We ran and ran. We were exhausted, but we kept running.” - Homare Sawa after winning 2011 Women's Soccer world cup