To: Siddharth Jain <siddjain@...>, fabric@...
From: "Anil Singh"
Sent by: fabric@...
Date: 09/25/2019 01:38AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] What is the purpose of CORE_PEER_ADDRESS when chaincode is being invoked on multiple peers?

It depends where are you using this.

When used as peer config, this represents the endpoint to other peers in the same organization. For peers in other organization, see
gossip.externalEndpoint for more info.

When used as CLI config, this means the peer's endpoint to interact with

Thanks,
Anil

On September 25, 2019 4:18 AM Siddharth Jain <siddjain@...> wrote:

ping on this as I never received an answer and it has been troubling me for sometime. Is this a bug in Fabric?