Re: Problem with Node-SDk with fabric-network package when invoke transaction

Nikhil Gupta

You may also be hitting this problem because you do not have the correct TLS Certs, or the SDK is not able to read them. I noticed there are no TLS certificates in your connection profile. I hit the same error when my connection profile was built incorrectly.

From:        "Jean-Gaël Dominé" <jgdomine@...>
To:        fabric@...
Date:        02/09/2019 12:02 PM
Subject:        Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Problem with Node-SDk with fabric-network package when invoke transaction

The first idea that comes to my mind when reading your error is that you've got a problem with the artifacts you must have generated with cryptogen et configtxgen.
I might be wrong but I would look for an issue inside one of those files (maybe more the configtx.yaml but both are worth a look).

Could you attach those files ?

JG