From: "Akimitsu Shiseki" <jl17850@...>
Sent by: fabric@...
To: nye@...
Cc: andrew.bowers@..., bart.gelders@..., hyperledger-fabric@...
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Problem with setup
Date: Wed, Nov 28, 2018 5:35 PM

Hi Andrew,

I got the same error working with byfn, just after I upgraded my mac to macOS Mojave.

To fix it, I captured the output of curl to a temporary file first:
$ curl -sSL http://bit.ly/2ysb0FE > byfn_prereq.txt

Then I modified the file to replace getopt with getopts

Finally I ran bash using the modified file as input:
$ cat byfn_prereq.txt | bash -s 1.3.0

This allowed me to install the prereqs correctly.

Before doing so, I had also installed gnu-getopt but it (alone?) didn't work. If just replacing getopt with getopts doesn't work, try to install gnu-getopt also.

Shiseki, Akimitsu
IBM Cloud Meister, Blockchain Solutions, IS&BD, IBM Japan
Twitter: @akishiseki
Phone: 050-3149-6994 / 080-6706-6994 / x206-6994