Re: Fw: Re: Hyperledger Peer Node Status Access Denied Error

Yacov

In that case make sure your enrollment certiifcate is that of the peer's administrator.
Meaning - the certificate in /etc/hyperledger/peer/msp is that of the msp/admincerts in the peer's local MSP

From:        Gaurav Naithani/India/IBM
To:        Yacov Manevich/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
Cc:        fabric@...
Date:        10/11/2018 01:22 PM
Subject:        Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Fw: Re: Hyperledger Peer Node Status Access Denied Error

Hi Yacov,

I have already setup below variables in h1fv12 docker-compose.yaml file

CORE_PEER_LOCALMSPID=Org1MSP
CORE_PEER_MSPCONFIGPATH=/etc/hyperledger/peer/msp
Still encountered Access Denied Error.

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Naithani
Cloud Solution Architect, Global Cloud COE
Togaf 9.1 Certified Enterprise Architect, Microsoft Certified Azure Solution Architect, PMP, CSM
Phone: 91-9886715490
E-mail: gnaithan@...

Upcoming Vacation: 7 - 9 November 2018

From: Gaurav Naithani/India/IBM
To: fabric+owner@...
Date: Fri, Nov 9, 2018 10:03 AM

Hi,

Would like to understand possible reason for below error.

I have installed Hyperledger fabric on my Windows 10 laptop using Virtual Box (Ubuntu vagrant image).

Installation is completed successfully and when I run Peer Node Status it gives "Access Denied" error.

I am stuck at this step since yesterday, request you to have a look and suggest solution.

--

Todd Benzies

Sr. Director, Program Management & Operations
The Linux Foundation
+1 (415) 412-0310 (m)

tbenzies@...
Image.15416107022360.pngImage.15416107022360.png