From: "Wenbo Hu" <huwenbo1988@...>
Sent by: fabric@...
To: fabric@...
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] How to confirm a transaction? #fabric
Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2018 12:08 PM

Joe,
   Ticket system should be a better use case for my solution.
  And another problem is that end user should not directly get involved with the ledger. All operations should be requested by certified members. That's why I prefer to generate the stock locally. But yes, it's wasteful.
   Back to the simple bank account ledger, according to our dissdiscus, fabric doesn't support multiple transactions on the same account within one single block, is that right? It seems to be a critical problem.
   If the transactions are validating based on the most recent transaction at VSCC/MVCC stage, the endorsement stage is meaningless. Transactions are not spread and unordered at that stage, so endorse peer nodes are not able to determine the result. Then this is a mechanism problem.