Wikis? (was Re: issues for fabric)

Brian Behlendorf <bbehlendorf@...>

For the time being we can continue using the Github wiki, but to make the migration complete we should talk about setting up a separate wiki tool for the Hyperledger projects.  Currently, the LF infrastructure team would support either a Mediawiki or a Dokuwiki instance (if I recall correctly), for which we would also get single sign-on.  Does anyone here have a preferences?  This would be for a project-wide wiki so may be better to discuss on hyperledger-technical-discuss@....

Brian

On 08/08/2016 03:26 PM, Kondo, Yuki wrote:

Thanks, I understood that Jira will replace Github issue as well as Gerrit replaced Github Repository.

How about Github wiki? Do you have any plan to migrate wiki documents elsewhere?

Best Regards,

Yuki Kondo

Hitachi America, Ltd., Research & Development Division

Tel: (408) 986-6460 | Mail: Yuki.Kondo@...

From: Christopher B Ferris [mailto:chrisfer@...]
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 2:27 PM
To: Kondo, Yuki
Cc: hyperledger-fabric@...
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger-fabric] issues for fabric

Jira issues replace the role of GitHub issues. Just a different tool - one that allows greater flexibility than GH.

If you find a bug, submit a Jira issue and if you are interested, you can also submit a patch via Gerrit and reference the Jira issue in the Commit message.

IBM Distinguished Engineer, CTO Open Technology
IBM Cloud, Open Technologies
email: chrisfer@...
twitter: @christo4ferris
blog: https://developer.ibm.com/opentech/author/chrisfer/
phone: +1 508 667 0402

From: Ry Jones <rjones@...>
Date: 08/08/2016 03:09PM
Cc: Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS, hyperledger-fabric <hyperledger-fabric@...>

The same credentials are used across any LF-managed property except the mailing list manager, so the same credentials should work on gerrit.hyperledger.org, jenkins.hyperledger.org, and jira.hyperledger.org.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 12:02 PM, Bob Summerwill <bob@...> wrote:
What login should be used for that JIRA instance, Chris?

My hyperledger.org credentials don't seem to work.   Should they?

How many different logins are required for a Hyperledger participant to use all the infrastructure at the moment?   Which are shared and which are separate?  Thanks!

GABOR HOSSZU

​DEVELOPER

+​36 1 883 0300

​gabor

@digitalasset.com
digitalasset.com

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.digitalasset.com/emaildisclaimer.html. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.

Executive Director at the Hyperledger Project