Re: Where do the Hyperledger Fabric check block header hash duplication? #fabric

David Enyeart

Here’s the block hash check:

https://github.com/hyperledger/fabric/blob/main/common/ledger/blkstorage/blockfile_mgr.go#L287

From: fabric@... <fabric@...> on behalf of SANGWOO PARK <sangwoopark1218@...>
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 2:33 AM
To: fabric@... <fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Where do the Hyperledger Fabric check block header hash duplication? #fabric

I was reading the source-code for HLF v2. 2 along with the officical github. But I am still looking for the source-code part that double check the block hash code. Any recommendation will be welcomed! Thank you! _. _,_. _,_ Links: ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender

You have not previously corresponded with this sender.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd