Re: two channels with the same chaincode

Matthew White

Hello;

Could you just confirm which chaincode builder you are using?  There are a few different ones 😊

Essentially I think you’ve two options

  • Use the same chaincode docker image, but when it’s launched in K8S set an environment variable on the deployment. That could be used to switch the logic inside the code
  • When transactions are sent to the, add another argument to the transactions you call. Thereby switching your logic (using the new value

Cheers, Matthew

function or parameter? Can you give me an example? _.β€Š_,_.β€Š_,_ Links: You receive all messages sent to this group. View/Reply Online (#11449) | Reply To Sender | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic Your Subscription ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

function or parameter? Can you give me an example?

Unless otherwise stated above:

IBM United Kingdom Limited