Re: two channels with the same chaincode

Yacov

why not just pass the parameter as a function into the same chaincode?

From: fabric@... <fabric@...> on behalf of Nikos Karamolegkos <nkaram@...>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2022 11:42 AM
To: fabric@... <fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] two channels with the same chaincode

I am using hlf-operator with the chaincode builder. Thank you for your proposals. So I have to keep one chaincode pod per channel although the functionality of the chaincodes are the same. Correct? Let me extend my question. Let's say that I
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

I am using hlf-operator with the chaincode builder. Thank you for your proposals. So I have to keep one chaincode pod per channel although the functionality of the chaincodes are the same. Correct? Let me extend my question. Let's say that I have two channels that use exactly the same chaincode code (i.e same functionality) but there is a small difference to a value of the code (e.g chaincode 1 has threshold value=10, chaincode 2 has threshold value=20), thus can I have  a docker image in order to create two different pods where the threshold value can be set by a ENV? In order to avoid build the same image again again just because one variable changed