Re: Re-add organization to hyperledger fabric network #hyperledger-fabric

David Enyeart

I believe you would need to use a different MSPID when re-adding an organization.

From: <fabric@...> on behalf of "abhinav.tyagi@..." <abhinav.tyagi@...>
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 12:40 PM
To: "fabric@..." <fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] Re-add organization to hyperledger fabric network #hyperledger-fabric

Hi everyone, We added a org to the hyperledger fabric network. We then removed it and tried to re-add the org with the same name. While approving the chaincode for that org it is giving error that "private data matching public hash version is ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

Hi everyone,

We added a org to the hyperledger fabric network. We then removed it and tried to re-add the org with the same name. While approving the chaincode for that org it is giving error that "private data matching public hash version is not available".

So is it possible to re-add the same org to the hyperledger fabric network.

Regards,
Abhinav