Re: Hyperledger Fabric Gateway fails with certificate signed by unknown authority but certificates pass an openssl test #hyperledger-fabric #tls #fabric-sdk-go

Yacov

I am simply asking to understand if the peers can connect to the orderers to pull blocks, to understand whether the problem is only in the gateway or in all communications between the peer and the orderers

From: fabric@... <fabric@...> on behalf of afrancoc2000@... <afrancoc2000@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2022 8:41 PM
To: fabric@... <fabric@...>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Hyperledger Fabric Gateway fails with certificate signed by unknown authority but certificates pass an openssl test #hyperledger-fabric #tls #fabric-sdk-go

1. Yes I can, I'm able to execute the contract directly from the console using "peer chaincode invoke" and using a client with the old node js SDK. Both use mutual TLS. 2. Well I'm not completely sure what you mean, isn't that the way it's supposed ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
1. Yes I can, I'm able to execute the contract directly from the console using "peer chaincode invoke" and using a client with the old node js SDK. Both use mutual TLS.
2. Well I'm not completely sure what you mean, isn't that the way it's supposed to work? do you want me to check a property from the Core.yaml or the Orderer.yaml files? I was looking at this post because one of my peers is getting behind from time to time, I haven't changed anything yet, but I think it that the peers do get blocks from the orderer, and that's why it's getting behind. What I can tell you for sure is that inside both the peers and orderers all the blocks exist.