policy: The private data collection distribution policy defines which organizations’ peers are allowed to retrieve and persist the collection data expressed using the Signature policy syntax

Regards,
Satheesh

On Tuesday, November 16, 2021, 10:09:06 PM GMT+5:30, Shantharam, Manu <mshantharam@...> wrote:

Hi Satheesh,

I am curious how you could structure the collection json policy for my example?

Thanks,
Manu

From: srinivasan satheesh <ctsatheesh@...>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 9:51 PM
To: fabric@... <fabric@...>; Shantharam, Manu <mshantharam@...>
Subject: Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] PDC shared with subset of peers within an ORG

Hello Manu,

Yes, using policy attribute in collection json, peers that are participating in the private data collection can be specified.

Regards,
Satheesh

On Tuesday, November 16, 2021, 05:36:33 AM GMT+5:30, mshantharam@... <mshantharam@...> wrote:

Hi,

We are testing the latest version of HLF with PDC (private data connection). While defining roles / orgs that have access to the PDCs using collections_config.json, is there a way to have a subset of peers access/update a PDC within an organization? For example, say we have an organization ORG1 with three peers: P0, P1, P2, and a private data collection PDC1. Is it possible to restrict access to PDC1 to peers P0 and P1?

Thanks,
Manu